Nice $50 bait, too bad I fell for it.

• Eterion
      Eterion
      Global
      Sort of sleazy way to draw people to your site promising a $50 starting capital if they pass a quiz.

Well I passed the quiz on Saturday and have yet to see anything. No deposit in my PS account, no "email" requesting ID or any further information.

Your "promotion" is a fraud and I have written PokerStars to remove any ties you might have to my account.
  • 48 replies
    • MaCe90
      MaCe90
      Bronze
      So you say that over 1 mil people that actually got their starting capital don't exist ? Everyone, posting on this forum is fictional people put here by the evil brains of PokerStrategy ? LoL :D . Instead of firing up like that you could have asked for help, there is a help section where you can send tickets and resolve problems, if you do everything right and talk to support eventually u will 100% get the money.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Have you ever heard of patience :) ?

You could also check your junk e-mail, the e-mail might be there :| .

It should be surprising to you when pokerstars confirm to you that pokerstrategy.com is their affilate site :) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Eterion,

I'm sorry to hear that you are upset. I hope we can sort things out here are a few suggestions:
      Did you check your emails, maybe you have to send your ID first.
      If you already sent it it can take up to 96 hours until you'll get your 50$.
      Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA)

Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      The promotion isnt fraud, im playing with my $50 right now ;)

The starting capital can take up to 96 hours to get to you. And dont include weekends because most poker sites dont work weekends.

-Make sure you check the right email account ;) Just in case
      -Are you american? Unfortunately due to the current American situation, The starting capital is not available to Americans.
      -Have you checked your tickets? There might be a problem with the transfer. ( http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support )

You can also make a ticket to ask about any problems :)

Good Luck at the tables, and best wishes :)

-Jack

All you ****** got there first :P Joking, i need to type quicker obv
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      SCAM
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Maybe it's better pokerstars does remove any ties you have with PS... with your temper you're maybe better off without poker in your life. :f_cool:
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      omg pokerstrategy is R-I-G-G-E-D :f_eek:
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Are you kidding me? PokerStrategy is the best! I love PokerStrategy! Ich liebe die PokerStrategii.

P.S.: TribunCaesar, I expect my *transfer* soon.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Emmm... I'd say it's rigged too. Just like practicaly all the poker rooms... It's just one big scam. :)
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      life is a scam.
      this site isnt though.
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      I have the same problem passed the quiz on saturday but didn't get the money yet. Someone who's working with funds transfers is sleeping or on vacation.
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Originally posted by Vitkuss
      I have the same problem passed the quiz on saturday but didn't get the money yet. Someone who's working with funds transfers is sleeping or on vacation.
      Read the other replies - Can take 4 days for bonus and that does not include weekends. Patience!
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      Emmm... I'd say it's rigged too. Just like practicaly all the poker rooms... It's just one big scam. :)
      This. Pokerstrategy have been dealing from the bottom of the deck! Riverstrategy! omfg it's all a scam.

:rolleyes:
    • illcurtisthem
      illcurtisthem
      Bronze
      i fell for the same trap they promised me to make me a pro poker player and give me a 50$ starting capital now oke i got the 50$ but i still SUCK at poker such a scam this site :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    • JTringer
      JTringer
      Bronze
      there is no such thing as a free lunch, however, there is indeed such a thing as a free $50US
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy gave me $50 and taught me how to play solid poker. Now those $50 are $1,400. In the future I have good chances to make a living off poker.

Definitely rigged if you ask me.
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Definitely NOT a SCAM.

I got my $50 very quickly, in about 2 days, so thanks a lot to Pokerstrategy.com.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      omg its been 7 minutes and still no capital

scammers

:f_mad:
    • Stretch00
      Stretch00
      Basic
      km'lmhcuytfcvukllnklhvgiyugk