Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5,00
      MP3:
      $25,35

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 4:club: , 4:spade:
      Hero calls $0,25, MP3 raises to $1,25, 4 folds, Hero calls $1,00.

Flop: ($2,85) 6:club: , 8:heart: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $2,03, Hero raises to $3,75 (All-In), MP3 calls $1,72.

Turn: ($10,35) A:spade:
      River: ($10,35) 7:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10,35

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows three of a kind, fours (4c 4s)
      MP3 shows three of a kind, sevens (7h 7d)

MP3 wins with three of a kind, sevens (7h 7d)
  • 2 replies
    • Aimboy
      Aimboy
      Bronze
      You should fold preflop, you can't limp with hand like 44. This table has only 5 opponents, to make sss profitable there should be 7 opponents, I just hope you don't play on short handed tables.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hello marecrocop,

as mentioned by Aimboy, fold preflop. With short stack you don't have the odds to make such calls profitable thus we never openlimp with short stack strategy. You can think of limping from late position or completing SB when there are enough limpers before you so you have correct odds for PP/SC/Axs, but never openlimp. It's best to just stick to the SHC from the articles.

As played, fold preflop to MP3's raise.

As played, flop is well played.

Another thing that Aimboy also mentioned, try finding full-ring tables, because SSS as described in articles will not be profitable on short-handed tables. You would need to adapt it to SH.

And please remove the results, because they can affect opinion of the people involved in the discussion of the hand.

If you have any additional question feel free to click "Advise the judge to have another look" button.

Regards,
      burek2000