Running Poker stove while playing on FTP

• 8 replies
    • Dykiller
      Dykiller
      Bronze
      Ok so I sent an E-Mail to ask FTP themselve and they said it is ok to use it while playing.

For those of you that wanted to know.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      WTF is this? How can a program that's running offline and there is no way for the room to know about it be illegal? Of course it's perfectly legal, they can't tell you what offline programs you can run.
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      from what I understand, they have access to the running processes list (you grant them this acces when installing the FT software). So they know when you run pokerstove.

I'm not sure though. Thx for the info about pokerstove, I was trying not to use it lately.
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cindy1985
      from what I understand, they have access to the running processes list (you grant them this acces when installing the FT software). So they know when you run pokerstove.

I'm not sure though. Thx for the info about pokerstove, I was trying not to use it lately.

WHAT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMFG! I should really start reading T&C's before installing stuff.

Shocked.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cindy1985

So those motherfuckers install scripts on my pc and can freely check what software I am runniing... Pretty nice. It's good that I play PokerStars and I do it on a Linux platform where this crap ain't gonna work cause only the active user or the super user can invoke commands besides the ones that are started automatically.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Majority of platforms do the same, Pokerstars definately do and have been tightening up their criteria recently.

Always pays to check the T&C's

Bart
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      my brother is computer enginer and he told me that with stuff included in FT client they can gain 100% aces to your computer withing few minutes..

i think it is for our good ... coz i realy fuking hate cheaters...
    • Dykiller
      Dykiller
      Bronze
      Well, like I said, Pokerstove is 100% legit, FTP replied me and I kept the e-mail in backup.