Rakeback, bonus and FTP's.

• mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Hi all!

I've read the threads about how the rakeback is calculated and as far as i understood, if I am clearing my first deposit bonus, then i get no rakeback. If I buy something from the shop, I also don't get rakeback and the "rake-price" of the stuff I buy is carried forward, so i get no rakeback until its cleared. But what if I am clearing my bonus AND buying something from the store? does that mean that it will get carried forward and I would then have to be clearing it for half a year before I can start getting my rakeback?

Cheers!
  • 4 replies
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Bonus is cleared 0.06$ for 1 FTP, to get 1 FTP you have to pay 0.14$ rake by playing tournaments and around 0.11$ at the tables, so you should be geting some rake while clearing bonus. Atleast I did.

And about buying something - dont worry, FTPs dont come that easy (or lets say items at the shop cost alot), you'll have to pay lots of rake to buy something usefull.
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      So when you're clearing the bonus, you also get rakeback???!

About the shop: I got 400 points today after few hours of 4-tabling SSS NL50. IF I get up to 6-8 tables that can be up to 500 FTP. A t-shirt is like 3.5k, and i don't mind gettign a nice T-shirt as long as the my deducted rakeback is not carried forward...
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      I believe it is carried on. 3.5k will reduce your net rake by 17.5$ (1k ftp=5$, you'll loose 4.75 of rakeback)
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Thanks! Then the items become quite expensive =) )