This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rakeback, bonus and FTP's.

• mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Hi all!

I've read the threads about how the rakeback is calculated and as far as i understood, if I am clearing my first deposit bonus, then i get no rakeback. If I buy something from the shop, I also don't get rakeback and the "rake-price" of the stuff I buy is carried forward, so i get no rakeback until its cleared. But what if I am clearing my bonus AND buying something from the store? does that mean that it will get carried forward and I would then have to be clearing it for half a year before I can start getting my rakeback?

Cheers!
  • 4 replies
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Bonus is cleared 0.06$ for 1 FTP, to get 1 FTP you have to pay 0.14$ rake by playing tournaments and around 0.11$ at the tables, so you should be geting some rake while clearing bonus. Atleast I did.

And about buying something - dont worry, FTPs dont come that easy (or lets say items at the shop cost alot), you'll have to pay lots of rake to buy something usefull.
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      So when you're clearing the bonus, you also get rakeback???!

About the shop: I got 400 points today after few hours of 4-tabling SSS NL50. IF I get up to 6-8 tables that can be up to 500 FTP. A t-shirt is like 3.5k, and i don't mind gettign a nice T-shirt as long as the my deducted rakeback is not carried forward...
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      I believe it is carried on. 3.5k will reduce your net rake by 17.5$ (1k ftp=5$, you'll loose 4.75 of rakeback)
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Thanks! Then the items become quite expensive =) )