$7.00
      UTG2:
      $11.56
      Hero:
      $19.80
      BU:
      $9.87

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J:heart: , 8:heart:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.20, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.20, CO folds, BU calls $0.20, SB calls $0.10, BB checks.

Flop: ($1.00) 2:diamond: , 7:heart: , 4:diamond: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($1.00) J:club: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.80, BU calls $0.80, 3 folds.

River: ($2.60) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $2.60
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: If you want to play such hands then I would likely raise it up, they are pretty hard to play profitable when you just limp them.

As played
      Postflop: Looks fine to me.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      When the table has very loose stations, I limp and hope to hit big and have them call all 3 streets. If needed I can get free cards too. If table is aggro I dont do this.

If I raise pf, stations just call since I have no FE. And no point to build pot if I havent hit yet.
      imo, investing 0.20c to win $5-20 is good implieds.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      When the table has very loose stations, I limp and hope to hit big and have them call all 3 streets. If needed I can get free cards too. If table is aggro I dont do this.

If I raise pf, stations just call since I have no FE. And no point to build pot if I havent hit yet.
      you don´t hit often enough that you could win 5-20$, most of the times you don´t hit anything and have to fold, other times you get J or 8 and likely other players have better hands and you loose again.
      I agree to veriz, don´t play such hands pf.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20

you don´t hit often enough that you could win 5-20$, most of the times you don´t hit anything and have to fold, other times you get J or 8 and likely other players have better hands and you loose again.
      Veriz said I have to raise them
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Kaitz20

Veriz said I have to raise them
      Said if you want to play them :P but I wouldn't recommend to play them. Sure you can play LAG style, but that needs a lot of experience postflop.