This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] J8h MP3 - TP

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $22.07
      BB:
      $7.00
      UTG2:
      $11.56
      Hero:
      $19.80
      BU:
      $9.87

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J:heart: , 8:heart:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.20, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.20, CO folds, BU calls $0.20, SB calls $0.10, BB checks.

Flop: ($1.00) 2:diamond: , 7:heart: , 4:diamond: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($1.00) J:club: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.80, BU calls $0.80, 3 folds.

River: ($2.60) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $2.60
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: If you want to play such hands then I would likely raise it up, they are pretty hard to play profitable when you just limp them.

As played
      Postflop: Looks fine to me.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      When the table has very loose stations, I limp and hope to hit big and have them call all 3 streets. If needed I can get free cards too. If table is aggro I dont do this.

If I raise pf, stations just call since I have no FE. And no point to build pot if I havent hit yet.
      imo, investing 0.20c to win $5-20 is good implieds.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      When the table has very loose stations, I limp and hope to hit big and have them call all 3 streets. If needed I can get free cards too. If table is aggro I dont do this.

If I raise pf, stations just call since I have no FE. And no point to build pot if I havent hit yet.
      you don´t hit often enough that you could win 5-20$, most of the times you don´t hit anything and have to fold, other times you get J or 8 and likely other players have better hands and you loose again.
      I agree to veriz, don´t play such hands pf.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20

you don´t hit often enough that you could win 5-20$, most of the times you don´t hit anything and have to fold, other times you get J or 8 and likely other players have better hands and you loose again.
      Veriz said I have to raise them
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Kaitz20

Veriz said I have to raise them
      Said if you want to play them :P but I wouldn't recommend to play them. Sure you can play LAG style, but that needs a lot of experience postflop.