Have PS.com killed NL FR on Mansion?

• Termi8r
      Termi8r
      Bronze
      I am considering grinding the 200% first deposit bonus up $600 on Mansion using SSS at NL20 and NL50. It seems quite possible in the 60 days your given. The only problem is so many other SSS players on these limits! The waiting lists are often >10 at NL50 and names like "20bbRules" can be seen everywhere!

Don't they have enough tables to open for these players? I'm afraid that its going to be difficult to be able to sit on enough tables at once to clear the bonus. If you do manage to get into a table you will be confronted with 3-4 other SSS players.

Will have to monitor if the situation improves in the evening...
  • 8 replies
    • extpan
      extpan
      Gold
      rake in contributed so only play very tight sss and is profitabile+you clear you bonus....
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      20bbrules is an okay ss but rather tight :rolleyes:

iPoker NL FR is already known to be nitty due private deals and stuff
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      You can easily clear the $200 bonus at NL20 playing like 4 hrs a day, at NL50 it would be cake.

I see many tables with high V$PIP that I can't join because they are all ss. Should be juicy for you.

Maybe its your timezone or something.
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Imo party poker tables are horrible aswell, and you can't play at higher level tables (NL200+) which don't have 50BBmin rule. Each table has like 5-7 shortstackers. See picture here:

They are playing NL40 with blinds of 1/2.

I play only at 50BB min tables, there are many of those, regulars don't give me so much headache and action is on.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by timukasr

I play only at 50BB min tables, there are many of those, regulars don't give me so much headache and action is on.
      I love those 50BB tables =)
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by Termi8r
      I am considering grinding the 200% first deposit bonus up $600 on Mansion using SSS at NL20 and NL50. It seems quite possible in the 60 days your given. The only problem is so many other SSS players on these limits! The waiting lists are often >10 at NL50 and names like "20bbRules" can be seen everywhere!

Don't they have enough tables to open for these players? I'm afraid that its going to be difficult to be able to sit on enough tables at once to clear the bonus. If you do manage to get into a table you will be confronted with 3-4 other SSS players.

Will have to monitor if the situation improves in the evening...
      If you deposit for the maximum bonus you would have to clear $10 in bonus per day to clear all the bonus money in time. 650 mcp's per day. Using the mansion loyalty and info thread as a guide you would have to play about 900 hands per day to earn that many points at nl50. However if you can't clear all the bonus you get to keep what you have cleared when the expiry date ends. You just forfeit the remainder of the bonus.

As you have said theres too many short stackers and the waiting time to get on the tables is too much. Also alot of nitty players there.

I think your going to have a tough time clearing the whole bonus. Alot of hands per day your going to have to play, everyday for two months. Maybe bss would be a better option so you don't have to leave the table that quickly.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by timukasr

They are playing NL40 with blinds of 1/2.
      Lol 10/10 shortstackers :D I saw tables with max. 8 :D

damn nice catch :D
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I remember a SSS coach played on Titan for his coaching on NL10, he won one freeplay worth 2.5bb on a fullring table (10 players) and he was then the chipleader on the table :rolleyes: