Elephant after trial

• D4NNYP
      D4NNYP
      Bronze
      Have been using Poker Elephant for about 8-9 days,

I won't have accumulated enough PS points for the license when the trial runs out, so i was wondering what i will be left with?.. Will it keep picking up my hands...

Also Is the 1000 points needed accumulative or is it monthly?

I'm only playing NL10 at the moment so it might be a while before i get the license..
  • 8 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey D4NNYP,

Once your trial of Elephant runs out then you will still get to use the basic version of the software which will include the tracking of hands, basic analysis of your play and basic HUD.

The 1,000 points needed for the licence are based on your Lifetime SPs.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • D4NNYP
      D4NNYP
      Bronze
      Thank You... :)
    • yeaman89
      yeaman89
      Bronze
      Could you explain what is actually "limited" after the trial because i dont think im taking in enough points to get 1000 before my trial runs out
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello yeaman89,

Even after the expiration of the trial time, the Elephant can still be used with just a few limitations. You will still be able to import hands, keep track of your winnings, and create graphs. Simply the HUD and analysis page will be deactivated after the trial period has ended.

You wil however be able to use the basic hud which is basically a description in words of a players style rather than the numbers of the expert HUD.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • yeaman89
      yeaman89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hello yeaman89,

Even after the expiration of the trial time, the Elephant can still be used with just a few limitations. You will still be able to import hands, keep track of your winnings, and create graphs. Simply the HUD and analysis page will be deactivated after the trial period has ended.

You wil however be able to use the basic hud which is basically a description in words of a players style rather than the numbers of the expert HUD.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      im currently only getting words anyway?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello yeaman89,

If your still within your 21 day trial, you can use the Expert HUD by changing the settings in the options tab under hud settings i think it is.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • yeaman89
      yeaman89
      Bronze
      Alrite mate ill check it out
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      or you can try other software
      both PT3 (60 days trial) and HEM (15 days trial) are better (cost 80-90$ for license)