The Double Or Nothing Turbo Sit And Go

• illcurtisthem
      illcurtisthem
      Bronze
      hey guys, ive started to play the 5.20$ double or nothing sit and gos. So my quiestion now is : could one of you coaches make a video or write a article on playin the optimal strategy on the bubble wich is when there are 6 players left.
      Ive searched the internet and there was not 1 article or video on this format of sit and gos so everything i know and do is all just from 10 man turbo sit and gos that pay the top 3. Its those difficult spots like when you have pocket 1010 and get an all in from some one that got you covered in chips but there are 2 very shortstack behind you. Those type of situation. When to push and when to fold in the small blind . When i need to instamuck. I understand that this format is not that popular yet and maybe because of that there are no videos or article about them. But i found that they are very profitable and alot easier to multitable. So i would be very thankfull if you look at my suggetion.
  • 7 replies
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Is there not an article about DONS in the silver sng section? I've not read it yet because i'm still a bronzy lol
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi illcurtisthem,

PokerStrategy have an article on this subject - http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/sng/1458/

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • illcurtisthem
      illcurtisthem
      Bronze
      your right i never clicked on it because i didnt know what dons was but thanks for the heads up im off now to read and apply it thx guys :) :)
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      Yeah, playing it myself, was even thinking making video lol... :)

Basicly my stategy is: dont play any cards unless its premium before buble. (you can limp in first levels with pocket pairs for set value)

And when at buble, then it all depends on what i have in stack, if my position stackwise 5 of 6 i basicly try to steal once a orbit to sustain that and wait for short stack to run into big one :)

for example, today i had to Call All-in push on BB coz had KK, shortie had JJ, so basicly i ended this tourney for everyone winning that hand...

But basicly, its survive, survive and wait for someone to get 2 good hands and run into each other :)

And yes, i know, its hard not to play AJ and similar hands, you can limp if blinds low and hope to hit something...

Donno, sometimes i made my stack into 5k in first 2 levels (good cards, hitting flop with everything), and then just "sit out"...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

I'll forward this thread to our video production team so that they can see about getting some double or nothing videos :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MaCe90
      MaCe90
      Bronze
      A video on DoNs would be great. I think there are many people interested.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Great... and loooong. :D