BB ($6) 33/13 2.5af 150hands
      UTG ($10)
      Hero ($10.20)
      CO ($32.97)
      BTN ($38.52)

Dealt to Hero 6:diamond: 6:club:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.30,

FLOP ($0.85) K:spade: 7:spade: 6:spade:

check, Hero bets $0.80, BB raises to $2.90, Hero raises to $9.55, BB calls $2.70,

TURN ($12.05) K:spade: 7:spade: 6:spade: A:club:

RIVER ($12.05) K:spade: 7:spade: 6:spade: A:club: T:heart:

c/r on such flop. this guy was fish and i called him. despite he had made flush i will still call any such player but what do u think how should i play vs TAG or tight player against c/r on 3suited board
  • 3 replies
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      How do you want to c/r if you have a position?

Bet/shove on the flop.

I would take the bet/shove line (likely) against anyone on such a flop with initiative (either IP or OOP). Your hand is too strong and you have to protect. And if he has a flush, you have many outs.
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      hello, sorry i didnt explain this well. c/r on this flop from villain looks pretty strong. how should i play vs tag here ? call for fh outs ?
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      It might be strong move by villain but you have very strong hands.

Usually, he is protecting against flush draw (e.g. two pair or top pair). Since it is hard to call for you his c/r, he might do that with A-high or Q-high flush draw or OESD with one spade.

Your goal is to get it all-in on the flop. You are likely ahead and if not you have many outs to improve.

Calling for outs is not good since you are not folding for remaining $2,70 on any turn (since you would have odds to call also if a spade hit). Anyway, calling would not be good if he had more since if a space hit and he shoves you are in big trouble. Folding is very week.