Happens EVERYTIME!!!

• SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Guys, this is just too strange to not take note of (on my end of course).

Everytime I try to do a withdrawl, the withdrawl fails... no biggie, could solve it if I had the patience.

The problem comes in here... Everytime I play after my failed withdrawl, get great hole cards.. NOTHING comes on the board, I mean this isnt your regular "I only get a hand an hour", Its honestly, NOTHING comes.. I had JJ/1010/KK/AK IN A ROW, Not one of them held up..

I've now gone broke... cashing in my FTP points for their crap and saying bye..
  • 8 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Looks like someone didn't pay attention to BRM. Wining a nice amount of money doesn't happen overnight ... if u are looking for that, the lotto line is the other way.
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Ive been VERY patient with it.. I play Limit, i find it hard to drop down to the micro limits, like it feels like im wasting my time. Anyways, I stuck to the SHC and got screwed.. LOL.

Guess Im just "tilting" right now... maybe I'll get back into it at a later date. For now.. Im pissed! hahah
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Pyramids were built by aliens.
    • Naminuk
      Naminuk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by timukasr
      Pyramids were built by aliens.
      You shouldnt be revieling that in a public forum.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SSSC2NV
      Guys, this is just too strange to not take note of (on my end of course).

Everytime I try to do a withdrawl, the withdrawl fails... no biggie, could solve it if I had the patience.

The problem comes in here... Everytime I play after my failed withdrawl, get great hole cards.. NOTHING comes on the board, I mean this isnt your regular "I only get a hand an hour", Its honestly, NOTHING comes.. I had JJ/1010/KK/AK IN A ROW, Not one of them held up..

I've now gone broke... cashing in my FTP points for their crap and saying bye..
      Ermm... you try to withdraw what? Catching straight draw? Withdraw money? Trying to win with-a-draw? ?(

Yes, variance is a bitch...
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      if you really think it's rigged then just fold the fucking AAs and KKs and go allin with 5/2s and other squadushes. then report your awesome winning graph and laugh at the fools who are grinding the usual way through variance.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I used to think I hate this threads.

I don't they're funny.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Indeed. :tongue:

They remind me of sessions in some 3D shooting games like Quake, CS, COD or my fav - America's Army.

Every time a good player got a lot of kills in the row and the motorical handicaped players couldn't stop him, there was immediately tons of comments on chat accusing the guy of cheating just because they sucked so much.

Oh, well... different platform, same problems. :f_p: