Need help with sss stats.

• mChavez
      Hi all!

I've started playign SSS recently.
      I've now played about 2.5k hands of NL50 and I'm on a constant -2BI level. never got over +2BI but haven't got under -7BI too. I'm playing according to PS basic articles plus sklansky-chubukov pushes and sometimes steals/resteals according to opponents' stats.

What stats can I post here so you can see if somethign's going wrong?

• 1 reply
    • burek2000
      Hey mChavez,

I have to tell you first, 2,5k hands is very small sample size, sometimes I play sessions of 1,5k hands and I can end up -5BI if I have a bad run although I have ~+2BB/100hands average on my limit, so you shouldn't take this statistic too much to your heart.

Well, for quick review you can look at VPIP, PFR, WTS, W$@SD and AF, to see if here's some big difference from regular SSS stats, but this wouldn't tell you much even with bigger sample size, because leaks are in the way you play your hands and that's very hard to read from stats only.

The best thing I would advise you to do is to post hands on the forum, those you are not sure of whether you made the right play or even those that you are almost sure you played correctly, just for confirmation. From individual hands it's easiest to find leaks.

Another thing I would advise you to do is to learn material from the Adjusting reraise ranges article since you are already gold member. This can boost up your profit significantly in relation to reraising AK/JJ+ only according to basic articles.