I do not approve the quiz

• mariapiscosa
      mariapiscosa
      Bronze
      I go several attempts and I respond to the questions of the quiz correctly but in the end it says to me that I did not approve :( , because that happens :baby: . In addition the page delays much in loading and sometimes it leaves Error BD :( :(
  • 6 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hello,

I just checked your data, because sometimes it can really happen that a DB error occurs but in your case i have to say that you tried the quiz 2 times and you really had a lot of mistakes. So perhaps you should invest some time and read the articles again.

But if you have some problems with special topics don't hesitate and ask here i will try to help you to understand them.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • pkrfans
      pkrfans
      Bronze
      can somebody help me whit the quizz there some questions that are realy strange and i don't understant them at all ... i have 2 times and nothing i can't pass it whitout help ... please
      thanks
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi pkrfans,

the first time you tried the quiz, it seems like you aborted the quiz and the second time you made one mistake more than allowed so it was really close.

So just keep on reading. Some questions were a bit hard i must admit that and i made them a bit easier now.

But if you have some special questions about certain topics just aks me and i will try to explain it to you.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      omg the quiz is easy you people don`t read the beginner's section articles and that's why u did n pass

don`t be lazy its worth reading i read the articles 2 times

trust me its worth it
    • pkrfans
      pkrfans
      Bronze
      hi
      i have passed the quizz :P now i will get 50 $ for free ? it's my credit card detailes neded ?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      gratulations,

No you don't have to enter your credit card number anywhere!!!

Best regards,
      Stefan