This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

trying to beat nl50

• Julyof4th
      Julyof4th
      Bronze
      Well.. I really dont have that much time to play anymore, due to loads of work and my dear gf. But to be honest i cant really put down the cards. Therefor I'm gonna try beating nl50 when i do find the time for it. My start brm is $300, which i know is way of true brm. But i really dont play with "scared money" at these stakes. I'm not gonna lvl up before i reach proper brm. So i think i'll have it cosy with nl50 for a long time, due to the few hands i'll be playing.

I have already played my first 1k hands. And though some will call it running good, I really think I'll be able to have a win rate about 10-15/100bb in the long run if i do a good job with table selection. Coz at these stakes are almost like the Norwegian fjords. Loads of fish.

Wish me luck..

stats so far:
      hands: amount won: bb/100
      1118 $216.42 19.36

br:
      $483(lost $40 on 3 rebuys 1 add on in $10) so I'll try to keep my mind on CG.
  • 2 replies
    • Julyof4th
      Julyof4th
      Bronze
      a slow 2 hours today. 2-tabled while i watched tv..
      profit of $40 and a stat of 13/100bbs.. had a real dry spell with the cards. and got beaten twice by 2 outers. All in all i keep raising more to my BR.

Br: $522

Hopefully i get to play some hands this weekend aswell.. As my gf is away until monday. Still have to go to work in 7 hours though.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Best of luck to you...keep at it :f_grin: