This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] ATs SH bluffing loose guy

• thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $60,80
      MP2:
      $48,90
      BU:
      $85,10

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , T:spade:
      MP2 raises to $1,00, 2 folds, BU calls $1,00, Hero raises to $4,00, 2 folds, BU calls $3,00.

Flop: ($9,25) 3:heart: , 9:club: , J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6,00, BU raises to $13,25, Hero raises to $56,80 (All-In), BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $35,75

i remember that after doing that i thought about it how stupid it was... i was waaaay to deep to execute such a move (in terms of risking it all, of course it was good for that move that we both were this deep; for 100BB he might call with some more of the hands in his range)... of course i have fold equity against any split pair and all draws but i would have been whining days after this if i don't suckout with a straight^^
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      b/f is likely better line, because although he is bluffing there at some times and would fold some Jx hands, but when you´re crushed, then you loose a lot
      And since you´re deep, call pf is also fine