What happens after the $50 ??

• koeksel
      koeksel
      Bronze
      Hello everyone

I just started playing at PartyPoker to unlock the 300 points.
      I was wondering what happens after you clear the 300 points. I assume that the 50 bucks is yours to keep then, but can you also keep the extra money that you earned?

example: after you have earned your 300 points you have $ 150 on your account. Can you keep all of it then, or only the initial $ 50?

Greetz
  • 4 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Koeksel!

Welcome to the pokerstrategy and congratulations on passing the quiz and recieving the starting capital :) .

After you've collected the 300 points, the $50 will be all yours along with the money you've earned, you can withdraw it, play with it, deposit more - anything you like to do with it :) .

Example: yes, you may keep the $150 :) .

I hope that answers your question :) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi koeksel,

As already mentioned by Primzi, once you have reached 300 PartyPoints, all money in your balance is yours to keep.

Good luck at the tables!
      thunder
    • Preiby
      Preiby
      Bronze
      Just a little question...

I have recieved $50 on MansionPoker. How many points (strategy points or Mansion points) have I to get in order to be allowed to widthdraw them?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

The 50$ bonus:

The $50 will be retracted from your account if you don't collect at least 2,000 Mansion Club Points within the first 90 days. If you have less than $50 at that point in time, the remaining money will be retracted.

The 100$ bonus:

After you have received the $50 starting capital you can start clearing the $100 bonus at Mansion Poker. It can take up to 48 hours until the bonus is activated.
      The bonus will be paid out in 10 increments: For every 650 Mansion Club Points (MCPs) you collect you will receive $10. You have 6 months to clear the bonus.

That means you need a total of 8500 MCPs to clear the entire 50$ + 100$ bonus.

I hope that answers your question :) .

Regards,

Primzi