This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

0.5/1$ SH Stats

• Kreatief
      Kreatief
      Bronze
      Hi guys, i am playing 0.5/1$ FL SH for more than 10.000 Hands. My winrate is 1.26 BB/100. I am absolutely not happy with it. I dont feel very comfortable on that limit. Now I want to have checked my stats, where I have to learn more. What I dont like are my aggression factors. Flop is too high, river is too low. But I dont know how to change it. I think this might be quite normal for that really loose limit, but I am not sure. DKT
  • 2 replies
    • Blinzler
      Blinzler
      Bronze
      why are u not happy with your winrate, it looks rather good and 10k hands dont say that much especially in terms of winrate.
      Given your aggression your Wts might be a "little" high, but that is so unbelievably marginal that i would not change anything in your play based on your stats!!!
      best place to start is posting hands, stats are essentially quite worthless for that.
    • Kreatief
      Kreatief
      Bronze
      Ok thank you.

As you might propably know, I am posting alot of hands in this forum :)

Its just that I fell uncomfortable most of the time while playing this limit. I am so happy when I can leave it behind...

DKT