Hi! Just a quick introduction

• marianne85
      marianne85
      Basic
      Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself.
      My name is Marianne and I'm totally new to poker. Due to my work as an affiliate manager for an igaming company I really need to catch up with the game.

So here I am!! I'm secretly really hoping that I'm a natural talent and that I will be really succesfull in a short period of time ;) :f_biggrin:

Cheers!
      Marianne
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello marianne85,

Welcome to pokerstartegy.

I would recommend checking out the articles, the videos and the public coachings as these resources will all help you to become a better player and improve your knowledge.

If there are any hands that you are not sure if they were played correctly then you can post them in the No Limit, Fixed Limit or SNG/Tournament area for advice from our hand judges

I would also recommend you to check out the PS downloads area as there are some excellant tools there that will also help to improve your game as well.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • marianne85
      marianne85
      Basic
      Hey Steve,

Thank you so much for your quick reply and information! I will definitely check out the information you gave me :-)

Thanks!
      Marianne
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marianne85
      So here I am!! I'm secretly really hoping that I'm a natural talent and that I will be really succesfull in a short period of time ;) :f_biggrin:

Hey, me too. Its only been 45yrs though, but I'm still hopful I"m a natural :f_cool:

Welcome Marianne! A little work upfront with the articles and videos and you'll do fine.
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello marianne85,

First of all, welcome to our forums. Since you are here to improve your game, I suggest that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions.

Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players.

Also
      Originally posted by STR82ACE
      Hey, me too. Its only been 45yrs though, but I'm still hopful I"m a natural :f_cool:
      Hahaha that was just great! I laughed so hard :heart: