This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

If i didnt clear the 50$ first capital . Can i cash out ?

• PokerMB
      PokerMB
      Bronze
      im just got my 50$ capital for some days, and i have a question like this .
      Lets assume that after 90days, i won another 50$ , so i have 100$ in my acc , and i didnt get enough party points to cash-out my 50$ first capital , so what will happen to my acc ?

They will refund their 50$ first capital or something else ?
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello PokerMB,

If you dont manage to earn enough points in the required time frame then the $50 starting capital will be withdrawn from your account or whats left of it.

You will, however, still keep anything that you have earned in profit above the $50.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • PokerMB
      PokerMB
      Bronze
      thanks for soon reply Steve :) .
      its clear now :)
    • PokerMB
      PokerMB
      Bronze
      if i get about 150$(50$ 1st capital included) and i want to cash out during the bonus time , ( within 90days) ,and i didnt get enough 300points, will it be eligible ?
      And if its eligible , so what will happens to my 50$ 1st capital and 100$ bonus ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello PokerMB,

The "bonus time" is only important as a maximum time you have to clear the bonus. If you clear it sooner its not a problem (and you won't be under some bonus time).

You won't be able to withdraw at all until you have cleared the 300 points - so not even if you have $150

Best regards
      SoyCD