If i didnt clear the 50$ first capital . Can i cash out ?

• PokerMB
      PokerMB
      Bronze
      im just got my 50$ capital for some days, and i have a question like this .
      Lets assume that after 90days, i won another 50$ , so i have 100$ in my acc , and i didnt get enough party points to cash-out my 50$ first capital , so what will happen to my acc ?

They will refund their 50$ first capital or something else ?
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello PokerMB,

If you dont manage to earn enough points in the required time frame then the $50 starting capital will be withdrawn from your account or whats left of it.

You will, however, still keep anything that you have earned in profit above the $50.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • PokerMB
      PokerMB
      Bronze
      thanks for soon reply Steve :) .
      its clear now :)
    • PokerMB
      PokerMB
      Bronze
      if i get about 150$(50$ 1st capital included) and i want to cash out during the bonus time , ( within 90days) ,and i didnt get enough 300points, will it be eligible ?
      And if its eligible , so what will happens to my 50$ 1st capital and 100$ bonus ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello PokerMB,

The "bonus time" is only important as a maximum time you have to clear the bonus. If you clear it sooner its not a problem (and you won't be under some bonus time).

You won't be able to withdraw at all until you have cleared the 300 points - so not even if you have $150

Best regards
      SoyCD