Stack
      Hero:
      $12.60
      UTG2:
      $4.70
      CO:
      $9.73

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:spade: , K:spade:
      UTG2 raises to $0.23, 3 folds, CO calls $0.23, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, UTG2 calls $0.77, CO calls $0.77.

Flop: ($3.05) 7:club: , 8:spade: , 3:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, UTG2 folds, CO raises to $8.73 (All-In), Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.05

- Hows the sizing on my 3bet preflop? Its a bit awkward because UTG2 made a strange not quite min bet.

- Can I cbet this board? It doesn't really have much for me to represent except an overpair. On the other hand it doesn't have much they could hit with broadway cards.

- After CO moves all in I think its a pretty easy fold right? Unless he's a complete donk he will have something here.

- I would ignore stats. Although CO is shaping up to be an aggressive player with only 26 hands it is hard to really say yet.
  • 4 replies
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      As Michailewic suggested 3bet to (3+ 1 per coldcaller)x the original bet and (3,5 + 1 per coldcaller)x the original bet from the blinds.

I prefer checking here being OOP since it's more likely you will get called on a multiple-pot.
      After he shoves there nothing else to do except from folding.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      It is 3-bet pot and you are against two opponents. One of them is likely to have an overpair. C-bet is not profitable here. I c/f this flop.
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      So (3.5 + 1) = 4.5 x ($0.23) = $1.03 - makes my bet pretty good. :D
      - I often just 3bet to $1 to make sure no-one has set odds.
      - We are suggested to raise more because we are OOP and we want them to fold?

I am never sure in these situations because as a 3better they could definitely credit me with QQ+. But on the other hand if one guy calls my 3bet with A8s I wouldn't imagine he's gonna fold top pair.

I think the shove looks like a set/overpair. And from a full stack I'm not paying him off just to find out.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Smileyphil
      because as a 3better they could definitely credit me with QQ+
      Come on. This in NL10 :D