Rakeback

• Diamond10
      Diamond10
      Bronze
      Hey,

I only recently started to play on FullTiltPoker after some years on Pokerstars..and I just found out that I received couple transactions from Pokerstrategy to my account.

I wanna know if this is because of a rakeback-deal with Pokerstrategy as I couldn't remember too which affiliate I was subscribed for rakeback and FullTiltPoker theirselves aren't allowed to provide me this info.

Please let me know whoom I should contact to check some stuff out.

I am new here and hope it isn't a very silly question.

Thanks for any help.

Ciao,
      Diamond10
  • 7 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi Diamond10;

you should contact our support: click up&right Help ;)

but just to find out whether you're tracked to PS or not, simply check your PS points on Home page.. if you got points on FTP, you must be tracked!

Good luck at the tables!
    • Diamond10
      Diamond10
      Bronze
      Hey opal99,

I have send it to the support too now, thanks.
      I received PS-points on the homepage for FullTiltPoker indeed.
      The strange thing is I received like 15x more cash today then last week from PS..

Anyway, thanks for the reply I think waiting for the response from support will do the job.

Have a good day!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Diamond10,

If you are tracked over FTP (which you are, since you received the free starting capital there a long time ago) you receive 27% rakeback on your net rake. This rakeback is paid out once a week on Fridays.

You will also receive StrategyPoints for playing which will increase your status (check our member rewards system: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards) and therefore gain more access to videos, coaching and hand evaluation boards ;)

Hope to see you around the forum!
      Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Diamond10
      Diamond10
      Bronze
      Hey SoyCD,

Thanks alot that makes it more clear to me.
      I got only one question left now:
      How is it possible I received 15x more this week than last week?
      Because for my feeling I didn't play that much more this week than I did last week. And I didn't earn that much more PS-points either..
      Has it to do something from turning Silver to Gold or what?

Have a nice day.

Diamond10
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Diamond10
      Hey SoyCD,

Thanks alot that makes it more clear to me.
      I got only one question left now:
      How is it possible I received 15x more this week than last week?
      Because for my feeling I didn't play that much more this week than I did last week. And I didn't earn that much more PS-points either..
      Has it to do something from turning Silver to Gold or what?

Have a nice day.

Diamond10
      Hello Diamond10,

No, the status has nothing to do with the amount of rakeback you receive :) The reason is probably that due to you just recently starting to play on Full Tilt again that part of the rake you produced in the previous week might have fallen into this week. You also produced around twice as much rake in this week as in the previous week. It should normalize from here on out :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • spadesnaces
      spadesnaces
      Bronze
      Hello, I similarly just started back playing on my FTP account which I opened through pokerstrategy. I would like to know if there is any way to track my rakeback received from you other than checking the FTP transaction history? I do not, but if I have a problem with my rakeback do I just post it here in the forum or is there a support email just for that?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by spadesnaces
      Hello, I similarly just started back playing on my FTP account which I opened through pokerstrategy. I would like to know if there is any way to track my rakeback received from you other than checking the FTP transaction history? I do not, but if I have a problem with my rakeback do I just post it here in the forum or is there a support email just for that?
      Hello spadesnaces,

The best way to track how much rakeback you have received is indeed the transaction history. If you have a problem with the rakeback you can either post in the forum or write a ticket to our support: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

If its just an information question/problem the forum will usually be enough to find an answer :)

Best regards
      SoyCD