First deposit bonus- incremental or whole

• roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I'm planning to move my BR to Mansion, to gain my Gold status again. What I'd like to know is I'm planning to deposit 800$, does anybody know is it incremental or I need to collect "n" mansion points to have it. Also can this bonus be cleared by playing NL10 BSS 5-6 tabling in 90 days ?!? I'll move to NL20 but first I gotta get used to software.
  • 9 replies
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Incrimental. There is probubly no way you can clear it all on NL10. Unless your playing like 16 hours a day. NL20 makes it possible to clear playing 5~ hours a day 4-5 tabling.

The bonus is released $10 at a time every 650 MCPs. 6 tabling FR NL20 you gain about 60-80 per hour. 6 Table SH NL 20 you get about 70-90 per hour. It more than doubles if you go to NL 50.

The bonus is considered "Hard" for someone that doesn't grind, but if you like grinding its rather easy. I think the bonus is only good for 2 months though, not three.

Crazy part for me is, when I signed up they gave me a PS bonus the next day which gave me another 200 bonus on top of that. So 800 dollars to clear, which meant I need 52k MCP to clear the whole bonus. With just over a month left I'm now on NL50 with 27k of the bonus to clear, so I should be ok.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Odd... If I remember correctly, I had 90 days for the bonus!
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      It's only 60 days for First Deposit Bonus.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Thank you guys !

Well I only play SH BSS... Currently playing on bwin and will clear a 100 $ in two days probably.. Then I will have the BR for NL20 SH BSS. So as far as I can see first deposit bonus is %200 upto 600 $. This means if I deposit 600, I get 1200 $ bonus to clear right ?

I usually play 3,4 hours, it is OK for me to NOT clear all the bonus... I will try as much as I can. Any information, if the bonus restricted or not. I mean is bonus released immediately for cashing out ?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roswellx
      So as far as I can see first deposit bonus is %200 upto 600 $. This means if I deposit 600, I get 1200 $ bonus to clear right ?
      Nope, it's not like that.

"Up to" means "maximal". So your maximal bonus can "only" be 600$.

So if you deposit 100$, your bonus will be 200% - 200$. If you deposit 300$ - 200% is 600$, which is maximum.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Hmm, thank you for your quick reply. Any bonus is OK for me :f_biggrin:

Gotta be bonus whore these days...

Any ideas if the bonus can be withdrawn immediately ?
    • dragoshelu
      dragoshelu
      Bronze
      mansion bonus is very good for tight microlimits grinders. for me :D

they use dealt method. so you receive points even if you dont limp or post the blinds. this is good for tight players who play multi-tableling.
      they give points for 1cent rake. minim pot must be 20cents for 1cent rake.
      this is good for microlimits.

they give 10$ for 650 points.
      titan is the same network (same rake) and they give 5$ for 500 points. and i think they use contributed method, which is good for loose players.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by dragoshelu
      titan is the same network (same rake) and they give 5$ for 500 points. and i think they use contributed method, which is good for loose players.
      I doubt so... both of them are iPoker, so they use the same software - it'd be kind of hard for them to make it contributed IMO
    • Sbask
      Sbask
      Bronze
      Very nice guide ------>

The First Deposit Bonus Guide

Hope it helps, gl!