This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First deposit bonus- incremental or whole

• roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I'm planning to move my BR to Mansion, to gain my Gold status again. What I'd like to know is I'm planning to deposit 800$, does anybody know is it incremental or I need to collect "n" mansion points to have it. Also can this bonus be cleared by playing NL10 BSS 5-6 tabling in 90 days ?!? I'll move to NL20 but first I gotta get used to software.
  • 9 replies
    • Verre
      Verre
      Silver
      Incrimental. There is probubly no way you can clear it all on NL10. Unless your playing like 16 hours a day. NL20 makes it possible to clear playing 5~ hours a day 4-5 tabling.

The bonus is released $10 at a time every 650 MCPs. 6 tabling FR NL20 you gain about 60-80 per hour. 6 Table SH NL 20 you get about 70-90 per hour. It more than doubles if you go to NL 50.

The bonus is considered "Hard" for someone that doesn't grind, but if you like grinding its rather easy. I think the bonus is only good for 2 months though, not three.

Crazy part for me is, when I signed up they gave me a PS bonus the next day which gave me another 200 bonus on top of that. So 800 dollars to clear, which meant I need 52k MCP to clear the whole bonus. With just over a month left I'm now on NL50 with 27k of the bonus to clear, so I should be ok.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Odd... If I remember correctly, I had 90 days for the bonus!
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      It's only 60 days for First Deposit Bonus.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Thank you guys !

Well I only play SH BSS... Currently playing on bwin and will clear a 100 $ in two days probably.. Then I will have the BR for NL20 SH BSS. So as far as I can see first deposit bonus is %200 upto 600 $. This means if I deposit 600, I get 1200 $ bonus to clear right ?

I usually play 3,4 hours, it is OK for me to NOT clear all the bonus... I will try as much as I can. Any information, if the bonus restricted or not. I mean is bonus released immediately for cashing out ?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roswellx
      So as far as I can see first deposit bonus is %200 upto 600 $. This means if I deposit 600, I get 1200 $ bonus to clear right ?
      Nope, it's not like that.

"Up to" means "maximal". So your maximal bonus can "only" be 600$.

So if you deposit 100$, your bonus will be 200% - 200$. If you deposit 300$ - 200% is 600$, which is maximum.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Hmm, thank you for your quick reply. Any bonus is OK for me :f_biggrin:

Gotta be bonus whore these days...

Any ideas if the bonus can be withdrawn immediately ?
    • dragoshelu
      dragoshelu
      Bronze
      mansion bonus is very good for tight microlimits grinders. for me :D

they use dealt method. so you receive points even if you dont limp or post the blinds. this is good for tight players who play multi-tableling.
      they give points for 1cent rake. minim pot must be 20cents for 1cent rake.
      this is good for microlimits.

they give 10$ for 650 points.
      titan is the same network (same rake) and they give 5$ for 500 points. and i think they use contributed method, which is good for loose players.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by dragoshelu
      titan is the same network (same rake) and they give 5$ for 500 points. and i think they use contributed method, which is good for loose players.
      I doubt so... both of them are iPoker, so they use the same software - it'd be kind of hard for them to make it contributed IMO
    • Sbask
      Sbask
      Bronze
      Very nice guide ------>

The First Deposit Bonus Guide

Hope it helps, gl!