[NL2-NL10] Tt - Nl10

• chuongdk
      I feels that I'm too aggressive

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

$0.05/$0.1 Pot-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with T, T.
      Hero raises to $0.2, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.20, CO calls $0.20, BU calls $0.20, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.95) J, 8, 9 (4 players)
      Hero bets $0.47, MP3 folds, CO folds, BU calls $0.47.

Turn: ($1.89) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.94, BU raises to $1.63, Hero calls $0.69.

River: ($5.15) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: $5.15.

Results follow (highlight to see):

Hero shows two pairs, tens and eights (Ts Td)
      BU shows a pair of eights (Tc 5c)
      Hero wins with two pairs, tens and eights (Ts Td).
  • 2 replies
    • SheepMoose
      Well played if you ask me. It's kind of a tough decision on the flop, you have the straight draw by you could already be drawing dead to the flush.
    • burek2000
      Hello chuongdk,

you have to raise 4BBs preflop, because otherwise you give too good odds for opponents to call and you're not extracting enough value + it's better to get more money from 1 opponent than little money from many, because then you have harder play postflop, if pot is multiway.

As played, on the flop you have OESD which should be played aggressively according to the articles, but since you have 3 opponents and there are 3 :heart: on the board you have to discount 2 of your outs, Q :heart: and 7 :heart: , because those 2 complete a FD. So, I would just give the hand on the flop against 3 opponents and with only 6 clean outs, because it's very likely one of the opponents has hit the board.

If you have any other question feel free to click "Advise the judge to have another look" button.