Weird Problem with pokertracker3

• MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Hi all,i use the free trial of PT3(great!!)but i got a little problem.
      It does everything good in the cash game issue,BUT at the tournaments issue something is not working good,it shows that 1st of all i have never cashed in any game,-100% ROI which isnt truth,and it shows that i have -710$ profit
      And also it shows some weird stuff like that i have entered tourneys with
      33$ and 55$ buy ins which i swear to god i never have done so and i am 100% sure no one else could have done so with my account.Any ideas of what might be happening?
  • 7 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      The first thing is easy. PT3 doesn't automatically include SNG winnings for some sites. You have to go to tournaments -> enter results and have him autofill the results.
      I'm not really sure about the second problem, though..
    • fmbraga
      fmbraga
      Bronze
      Have you entered the results for the tournaments you cashed ? It doesn't know how much you cashed.

I used PokerTracker in Trial mode, and I'm waiting for cash to come from Poker before I order it, so I won't be able to pinpoint where you'll find it, but you need to feed it.

Regards,
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrPavlos
      And also it shows some weird stuff like that i have entered tourneys with
      33$ and 55$ buy ins which i swear to god i never have done so and i am 100% sure no one else could have done so with my account.Any ideas of what might be happening?
      This sounds like some kind of play money tournament?

What site are you playing at?
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Play money??? ?(

i am playing at stars and i cant remember last time i played with play money,are there tourneys with play money too????
      Anyway i dunno what exactly might be happening,thx for the feedback though

Cheers
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrPavlos
      Anyway i dunno what exactly might be happening,thx for the feedback though
      Either way I would just delete those tournaments. Sounds like some kind of bad import.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      How can you delete a tournament? I've wanted to delete a few badly imported ones but I never found out how to do that...
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      How can you delete a tournament? I've wanted to delete a few badly imported ones but I never found out how to do that...
      Database -> Database Management -> Purge ... -> Tournaments

Highlight the ones you want gone and click Purge Selected.