[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH two hands deepstacked vs same opp.

• Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $47,73
      BB:
      $37,59

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:club: , Q:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0,80, BB raises to $2,20, Hero raises to $8,00, BB calls $5,80.

Flop: ($16,00) A:diamond: , 6:diamond: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $29,59 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $45,59

Preflop: I was hoping for a fold preflop of villian, i expect he reraises on this situation with a lot of hands, thats why i 4bet, or should I have just called?

Flop: Did I misplay by not c/betting there?.. and oh well as played I'm not going broke on that board... (althought his overbet look suspicious, prob. he was bluffing, semi-bluffing, but w/e i didn't want to pay $30 to find it out)

Then, one round later:

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $38,73
      BB:
      $44,69

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:club: , K:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,80, BB calls $0,60.

Flop: ($1,60) A:club: , 6:club: , 5:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,00, BB raises to $3,20, Hero calls $2,20.

Turn: ($8,00) K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6,00, BB raises to $40,69 (All-In), Hero raises to $34,73 (All-In).

River: ($83,42) 8:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $83,42

Same situation, me on the SB vs villain on BB at the same table.

Flop: I only call and not raise (fold is out of question i think) because of the A on the board, and I have great implieds, is this ok or should I protect against flushdraws?

Turn: I hit and obviously have to call his push.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Please try not to post two hands in the same thread. :)

Hand 1
      I don't mind such play, it's kinda hard to shove yourself there against such an opponent without having the Q :diamond: . So I like your play.

Hand 2
      If you think that he is playing you here and it could be that he is raising you with air then sure, you can Call there, raising is out of question. Also his AF indicates to that but I am not that sure how often he is capable of raising on A high board. While being so deep stacked I think I would likely give it up there, what implied odds are you trying to get there, 2 outs? Ye luckily you hit it but I think I would rather prefer to fold on flop to avoid the variance, on turn we are going broke.

Best regards,
      Rensu