Plz dont get me wrong!!!

• MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Guys i have just one question to do,which may sound a bit weird.I am someone who was always making fun of "rigged" threads and this thread
      HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RIGGED.Here goes the question

Has anyone noticed after a cash out,a really bad downswing?
      i am asking cause it happened 3 times ,i cash out my money and then i cant win a hand.It is variance of course but i had lots of downswings,but the ones after the cash outs are kinda "special" :s_frown:

Cheers folks

ps: same exact thing happened to a friend of mine,he cashed out previous thursday and since then he was on a constant downswing...
  • 5 replies
    • Joenaes
      Joenaes
      Black
      I cashed out at the beginning of this month and i'm having my best month ever :D .

Obv gonna cash out soon as well, I want a good June!
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Are you and your friend one of them guys who looks at their bank roll alot before/during/after a session?

I found awhile back, when I used to withdraw I would play different unknowingly, as I was concious of having less money in my roll.

Now I don't give a fuck, and the "swings" seemed to have stopped ;)
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      This always happens to me, too!! Seriously. And yeah, I'm one of those people who always look at their bankroll after every session.. I guess I should stop being so obsessed with it. The money comes when it comes, right?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Are you and your friend one of them guys who looks at their bank roll alot before/during/after a session?

I found awhile back, when I used to withdraw I would play different unknowingly, as I was concious of having less money in my roll.

Now I don't give a fuck, and the "swings" seemed to have stopped ;)
      This is completely true and probably is the main reason of the so called "cashout curse" most of the time.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I look at it often too. But I don't experience a downswing. I actually don't believe the word downswing. Change table find new people to play with, or adjust your play. Same cards, same game. Every hand is independent. I think psychologically people get relaxed. Maybe you say;

- OK, I cashed out some of my winnings, I cashed out before too. So I should be a winning player and then start to play looser, more aggressive, having extra ego and confidence etc.