This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Plz dont get me wrong!!!

• MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Guys i have just one question to do,which may sound a bit weird.I am someone who was always making fun of "rigged" threads and this thread
      HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RIGGED.Here goes the question

Has anyone noticed after a cash out,a really bad downswing?
      i am asking cause it happened 3 times ,i cash out my money and then i cant win a hand.It is variance of course but i had lots of downswings,but the ones after the cash outs are kinda "special" :s_frown:

Cheers folks

ps: same exact thing happened to a friend of mine,he cashed out previous thursday and since then he was on a constant downswing...
  • 5 replies
    • Joenaes
      Joenaes
      Black
      I cashed out at the beginning of this month and i'm having my best month ever :D .

Obv gonna cash out soon as well, I want a good June!
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Are you and your friend one of them guys who looks at their bank roll alot before/during/after a session?

I found awhile back, when I used to withdraw I would play different unknowingly, as I was concious of having less money in my roll.

Now I don't give a fuck, and the "swings" seemed to have stopped ;)
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      This always happens to me, too!! Seriously. And yeah, I'm one of those people who always look at their bankroll after every session.. I guess I should stop being so obsessed with it. The money comes when it comes, right?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Are you and your friend one of them guys who looks at their bank roll alot before/during/after a session?

I found awhile back, when I used to withdraw I would play different unknowingly, as I was concious of having less money in my roll.

Now I don't give a fuck, and the "swings" seemed to have stopped ;)
      This is completely true and probably is the main reason of the so called "cashout curse" most of the time.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I look at it often too. But I don't experience a downswing. I actually don't believe the word downswing. Change table find new people to play with, or adjust your play. Same cards, same game. Every hand is independent. I think psychologically people get relaxed. Maybe you say;

- OK, I cashed out some of my winnings, I cashed out before too. So I should be a winning player and then start to play looser, more aggressive, having extra ego and confidence etc.