This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

a question.

• anwarc
      anwarc
      Basic
      Hello.

So i read in another topic that if you had an account at pokerstars before and then make a new 1 you still cant get the 50$
      but when i set my poker platform, i said that i want it at pokerstars, and as i said above, it turn out you cant get them. so how do i change it to partypoker ( where i never had an account before)
  • 2 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Create a ticket for the support (under help tab on the upper right). They don't usually work on weekeds so it might be a few more days than is usual before you get your 50$..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      Create a ticket for the support (under help tab on the upper right). They don't usually work on weekeds so it might be a few more days than is usual before you get your 50$..
      Hello anwarc,

LuborC was already kind enough to answer the question perfectly. Simply go to the ticket system: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/ and ask our support to change your starting capital platform.

Best regards
      SoyCD