Too little rakeback?!?!

• mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      Hello....
      I just received my rakeback and it seems like there is some miscalculation.

According to Holdem manager i paid paid 157.46$ of rake this week.
      Heres the screenshot

So 27% of that would be 42.5142 $
      And the ammount i received from pokerstrategy50 was only 7.93$ ??? Wheres the rest?

Anyone else having this problem?

Please fix this guys.
  • 10 replies
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      maybe the rake in the software is the rake of the table, and you have to divide to the number of players who got dealt card
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      FAQ for Full Tilt
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      IIRC fulltilt cap their rake at $0.50. Maybe that has something to do with it?
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      theres no maybe's

Its NL50. and i got more rakeback playing on lower limits so theres deffinatelly something wrong with this weeks rakeback.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      The rakeback you get on friday is not the rakeback for the past week but for a diferent period. I think it is from wednesday the previous week to tuesday that week but I'm not quite sure..
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Have you used your FTP's? or entered quite a few GTD MTT's? Cos this is all deducted from rake. :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      The rakeback you get on friday is not the rakeback for the past week but for a diferent period. I think it is from wednesday the previous week to tuesday that week but I'm not quite sure..

Yep LuborC's right, other than its Tuesday>Monday paid on the Friday.

Software just gives an indication and cannot be relied on for many reasons, some of which already listed by members above.

It's highly unlikely to be incorrect OP, but just keep an on it over a much longer period of time.

Best regards,

Bart
    • SallaMC
      SallaMC
      Bronze
      I think the elephant show the rake of the hands that you were involved in, not the actual rake at the table. Not sure about other software. I also thought for some time that I was getting too little, but then I didn't play for a couple of days and still got a decent amount of rakeback. So you will get it, but you get it late...
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      Late or early i dont care as long as i get it.

And no i dint used any ftp's or whatever....

And holdem manager is quite precise.... 2 weeks ago when i got 41 rakeback or something according to holdem manager it had to be 44... so not much of a difference and this week its huge difference.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      It actually adds up exactly right. You only played two days between tuesday 12 and monday 18 and raked like 30.50$ so the 8$ rakeback is exactly what you earned.