This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

thank guys

• jpbothawyn777
      jpbothawyn777
      Bronze
      I just realized yesterday how much my poker has improved the last few moths.

I have always read the articles but in November Stefan suggested I should more regularly use the boards and post hands. This has made a vast difference and when I started reading the sample hands, my thought process started to go in the right direction. After that I started to go to the coaching and that helped me a lot too. I'm glad where i am now but there is still a far way to go.

What I’m trying to say is thank you to all of you for the help you have given me, especially blinzler and Stefan !
  • 2 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Thx a lot for that compliment.

And yap Blinzler is doing an awesome job, evaluating all these hands.
      I am happy to have him around here. But also the other coaches like Benjo and our new coach Alaton who is doing also a great job. I really like his coaching.

So now it is important to keep up what you've done so far. Read articles, post hands, visit coachings.

Anyway it is good to hear a comment like that. So i hope we can keep everybody satisfied. And don't forget as soon as you don't like something about what we do, just let me know.
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      I would like to take this chance to say some thx to :)

I started playing serieus Poker in late November and i was totally new to all of this. Now a few months later im really making progress. And i think Pokerstrategy has alot to do with that. I didnt break records yet but i learned alot allready and im sure i will learn even more in the future.

Big Thank you for that guys...really appriciate it.