This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH QQ v 3-bet

• 5 replies
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      I'm not laying down QQ against a 3bet from this guy.
      nice hand, well played.
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      generally QQ is really opponent dependant hand. i would recommend you to put 3bet and foldto3bet stats in the hud of elephant. there are players who 4bet/shove only with QQ+ even KK+ and ofcourse its better to fold our QQ vs them.

nh
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Originally posted by silent21
      generally QQ is really opponent dependant hand. i would recommend you to put 3bet and foldto3bet stats in the hud of elephant. there are players who 4bet/shove only with QQ+ even KK+ and ofcourse its better to fold our QQ vs them.

nh
      +1

In this case 44 hands are not enough for estimating 3bet,4bet ranges. Shoving QQ against unknown in NL10 SH is always not a bad move.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I agree, against unknown shove to the end. However, if you know the guy, call for set, see the reaction of villain on the flop, play accordingly c/f.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Nice hand.

I am not laying down QQ in SH unless I have a very good reason to do it.

And you cannot call for set value (when he 4-bets)! Both you do not have odds and calling 4-bet is bad and unprofitable move.