Can you only qualify for one poker bonus on one new site?

• sudp
      sudp
      Bronze
      I already registered with Titan Poker through Pokerstrategy are you allowed to register for another new site and get a bonus?? Even if it's a deposit bonus?
  • 3 replies
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Yes. In the Poker Rooms section there's a list of poker rooms and which bonuses are available for PokerStrategy members and how to sign up/get the bonus. You won't be able to receive a second starting capital, though, so you need to deposit some money yourself.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      luitzen explained it well so I will just add one thing:

If you play on Titan atm and want to move to another site to get some bonuses, you should consider Mansion as your next stop. It's because both are part of the same network (iPoker), so you'll play with very similar software and with the same players (will just get new $600 bonus ;) )
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey sudp,

Although the question has already been answered very well I'll also include the link and confirm it :)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

If you follow that link you will find a list of our partner sites. You can deposit at as many of them as you want to - in order to take advantage of our bonuses and to get strategypoints.

If you have questions on any specific room - try looking at its respective sub-forum or just ask here :)

Best regards
      SoyCD