This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

0.88$ MTT's on Pacific - table switching

• Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Just interested to know if anyone knows by what criteria one gets switched from one table to another. I was in top5 today and got relocated to another table twice and both time I was UTG (+1,2) and got switched to BB... with big blinds being at 200/400 and me having around 2000 chips, that was quite unpleasant situation...
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      You get changed tables so that all tables have close to the same amount of players on each table.
      its un-fair if there is 5 tables on 6 players and 10 tables on 9 players.

But that does sound a bit harsh getting chucking into BB both times.
      ul
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Of course they have to maintain similar number of players per each table I just thought they would switch player more or less according to their sitting position.

However after another couple of MTT's played it happened that I got switched from UTG to BU so I guess it's just some random no sense making algorythm only they know.

Pretty much in style that a lot of things are happening there on Pacific obviously... :D
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      hahaha more than likely, i doubt pacific poker even knows what a BB is.
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Aye. Pacific re-seats you randomly. Once I got to evade blinds twice! in a row. =)