[NL2-NL10] Dumb question about posting hands

• 4bur
      4bur
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

Err... very silly of me to ask, but I haven't found a way to post hands that would include opponents stats. I use PT3 for tracking. How do you geniuses go about it? :)

In fact, is there is an easy way to export hand from PT3 that would include stats (say to a text file), I'd also love to hear about it.

Regards,
  • 6 replies
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Try this link: PokerHand Converter Guide
      If you find any difficulties, please post a replay.
      good luck!
    • 4bur
      4bur
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm using the hand converter you mentioned already. The question is: how to get player's stats (VPIP, PFR, etc) to display automatically? I mean, hand history that you copy into the hand converter does not have these numbers. Yet ppl post them (say with a nice box around the opponents' name). Would be much obliged if you point me to a way to do that.
      Posting hands without stats if I play using stats makes zero sense, IMHO.

Thanks,
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 4bur
      Hi,

I'm using the hand converter you mentioned already. The question is: how to get player's stats (VPIP, PFR, etc) to display automatically? I mean, hand history that you copy into the hand converter does not have these numbers. Yet ppl post them (say with a nice box around the opponents' name). Would be much obliged if you point me to a way to do that.
      Posting hands without stats if I play using stats makes zero sense, IMHO.

Thanks,
      That's done using the elephant software :)
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      My tip is that when youre playing, have a notepad document open and when there's a weird hand, you note down the hand (like QQ -3$) so it's easy to find in PT3, and then you note down the stats of the villain. The only way to get the stats imported automatically is by using the Pokerstrategy Elephant
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      my mega working tip :D

after your session finishes, sort all the hands based on $ and post all -$ hands which you are not sure is it correct how you played them.

ofcourse add the hands where you sucked out someone because basically they are -ev for you.

basically try to mark all hands where you were really not sure what to do. mark hand option is available in elephand and HL manager, not sure for PT3
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fongie
      My tip is that when youre playing, have a notepad document open and when there's a weird hand, you note down the hand (like QQ -3$) so it's easy to find in PT3, and then you note down the stats of the villain. The only way to get the stats imported automatically is by using the Pokerstrategy Elephant

Or you can simply click the little PT3 symbol at the top of the table (if you are using the HUD) and click mark hand for review.... It stores the last three....