Clearing bonus on Full Tilt, what now?

• RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I am playing SSS at Full tilt with the initial capital, and should have around 100$ when i'm done with clearing the initial 50$ bonus.

My question is: Should I withdraw the money and go clear a bonus at another site? Or should the rakeback I'll get here be enough to not go trough the hassels?

Is this an advisable move when having a bigger bankroll or is just not worth to go trough all the trouble and is Ok to stay at one site? I found the Full tilt software fine for multitabling and I wouldn't think about moving if the difference would be small.
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello RahXephon1,

It really depends on how you are liking the software and table tables. Going to other sites to clear bonuses has both advantages and drawbacks - and if you are happy at your current site it might not be worth the effort (although if you aren't it also gives you some insight on other sites).

Some bonuses are only worth it if you have a certain amount to deposit - so I would suggest building a bankroll at Full Tilt and becoming a solid winning player before actually thinking about bonuses ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Tnx for the reply. I decided I'll try to build a 1000$ bankroll and then try to clear some first time deposit bonuses around. :f_cool:
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      I can offer you some very good bonuses for bankroll building. pm me for details (I don't think I can post links up here).