This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NL 0.5/0.10 SH Top pair on the flop

• twilight451
      twilight451
      Bronze
      Hello,
      This is a hand I've played recently and I can't really make a decision on the right play. Here is the situation:
      It is a SH (6max) 0.5/0.10 blinds no-limit. I have been playing on this table for just about approx 45min. I have just won a big pot (~6$) against a loose player (PlayerA) and I have reason to beleive he got aggravated as he is starting to play very aggressively post-flop.
      The hand in question is as follows:
      My stack size is at 16.30$ and PlayerA has 7$ in front of him. I am first to act with K10o (MP2) and I decide to raise 0.30$ to steel blinds and because the other players are rather passive and I can easily fold against a reraise. Every folds except for PlayerA (SB) who calls. Flop comes: 3s 8s Kd. Pot is at 0.70$, PlayerA bets into me 0.54$ and I raise 1.60$ with my top pair. I do this because I am confident at this point that I have the better hand. I think he would have re-raised me with KJ, KQ, AA before the flop because he is a fairly loose player. This is where he then re-raises to 2.40$ (approx min-raise).

I am not sure what the right decision is here and whether it is profitable to call or raise all in seeing he only has 5$ left.
      This is the first hand i posted on this site and I forgot to record the hand history sorry! Help would be greatly appreciated!
      Thanks
  • 1 reply