Account deactivated twice

• mbml
      mbml
      Black
      i would like to ask about the deactivation of my mother's account (user: matchqwing). I made a new account for her a few days ago, after her previous account was deactivated (no reason was given).

Previously, she passed the quiz for her first account, and I made an error when i was keying in the Pokerstars account for the $50 to be deposited in.

could i have an explanation please? let me assure you that i am not breaking the rules (multiple accounts for one person). so far both my brother and i have reached diamond status already and there is no reason for us to "cheat" for a mere $50.
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      i would like to ask about the deactivation of my mother's account (user: matchqwing). I made a new account for her a few days ago, after her previous account was deactivated (no reason was given).

Previously, she passed the quiz for her first account, and I made an error when i was keying in the Pokerstars account for the $50 to be deposited in.

could i have an explanation please? let me assure you that i am not breaking the rules (multiple accounts for one person). so far both my brother and i have reached diamond status already and there is no reason for us to "cheat" for a mere $50.
      She would need to contact support asking for an explanation, however support never deactivate an account without having a good reason and after having carefully considering all aspects. Their decision is final and cannot be changed, except in the unlikely case of an error/lack of full details. Setting up duplicate accounts for her after deactivation of previous accounts is against the terms & conditions and will only enhance the problems yet further.

Your mother should still be able to contact support from her own account even though it's be deactivated.

Best regards,

Bart

(p.s. You keep referring to "I made a new account for her", "I made an error when I keying....". It is always best to get her to do her own details, it is unwise for you to access and use her account however genuine the circumstance).
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mbml,

Our support has been increasing its security when it comes to multiple accounts from a household - and therefore can from time to time close accounts even though they were fine. In this case - with two people already having accounts - this might have lead to the close of her account.

I will forward the case to our security to review.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey again mbml,

The support review went quite quick. Your mothers first account is reactivated and on the list for transfers (tkcbay)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      ok thanks a lot!

i have to do most of the things for her because she is not very computer savvy