maybe i did something wrong

• marius78
      marius78
      Bronze
      hi , i have a question to make couse i dont know if i did something wrong.
      i´ve been following your begginers and bronze guide, with quite good success. i was at limit 0.1/0.2 with a bankroll of 70$ with your 50$ of the quiz. but i came from work and i wanted try my skill in uppers limit to see how is the level there and to have some fun, but because i did want to risk the money you gave me i put some money from my pocket in the account, the thing is that i made quite good profit in the upper limit thing that i have to thank to you pokerstrategy couse i follow all your guides and i became the chip leader in my table with a good difference. but now i´ve got a dilema. is that going to affect my status with you, i went back to my normal limits and i still playing how i was told by the guides, but i don´t know if because i put some money in, now im not going to get the 100$ or access to other guides. if i have to loose the profit and start again i willing to do so , the thing that i don´t want is to loose everything with pokerstrategy couse thank to you i improve my playing a lot, and i study your guides almost every day. so thanks and i wait for your answer.
      regards
  • 8 replies
    • marius78
      marius78
      Bronze
      sorry a spelling mistake, ( i did not want to risk the money you gave me)
      sorry about my english
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ok let me see if i did understand everything:

You got our $50 bonus - AFTER that you made an own deposit ???
      And now you are worried that you don't get the other $100.

Actually everything should be allright!

If it is the other way around: (you make an own deposit (below $50) before you get our $50) then the $100 bonus will vanish.

So you can easily check if you still have the $100 bonus available just open partypoker and go to the cashier (the yellow dollar symbol in the bottom left corner) then select 'all bonus offers' and there you see if our $100 bonus is still active.

If it is not active anymore you have a problem.

The only thing you can do then is to write an email at bonus@partypoker and explain the situation.

The problem ist that if you make an own deposit before you get our $50 and your own deposit is below $50 you don't get the $100 bonus. Because the $100 bonus is a "First Deposit Bonus"
    • marius78
      marius78
      Bronze
      then as you said, i´ve got a problem couse i actualy did a deposit of under 50 $ before as well. :(
      i will try to writte them to see if is posible to get the 100$.
      but what im realy worry about is about the guides and to pass to other levels. is that going to be affect by my actions???
      thanks for answering my questions
      regards
    • marius78
      marius78
      Bronze
      i try to write to them but can you tell me where to send it?
      bonus@partypoker and what else??? dot com or dot co.uk???
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      oh sorry it is bonus@partypoker.com

Your status at our page won't be effected because of that.
    • marius78
      marius78
      Bronze
      thanks for your help
    • marius78
      marius78
      Bronze
      after write them the put the 100$ bonus into my account, so everything is fine now , i apreciate your help. all good now.
      take care
      regards
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      ahh ok, thats good news.

Have fun at the poker tables.