Hi folks

• robyouall
      My name is kenneth from norway, for a while back i played a lot of poker but nowdays its not so often. I play at my best in touneys of 300-1000 playes but i was not so good in cash games. so i won a little at the tourneys and then i lost it in cash games so i realy never got anywhere with the poker. this site seems to have all the things i need to start playing well again. I have finnished the quis a couple of days ago and waiting for my first 50 to play with and hopefully i can start a good life with poker now that have always been my big dream.
  • 2 replies
    • dadude77
      Welcome robyouall!

I think thats a dream quite a few of us here have ;) .

Hope you get the starting capital without any problems and get off to a successful start!

While you're waiting I'd reccomend rereading the articles and watching the videos to keep yourself fresh for when you receive the capital! :)

Hope to see you more around the forums!
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello robyouall,

Congratulations on passing the test and welcome to PokerStrategy.

I would recommend checking out the articles, the videos and the public coachings as these resources will all help you to become a better player and improve your knowledge.

If there are any hands that you are not sure if they were played correctly then you can post them in the No Limit, Fixed Limit or SNG/Tournament area for advice from our hand judges

I would also recommend you to check out the PS downloads area as there are some excellant tools there that will also help to improve your game as well.

Kind Regards,