continue with HU or go back to SSS

• extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Hello,After 1000sng HU 5$ and 10$ on stars and fultiltpoker i have roi average of 20% playing one table ....is that good?
      -How calculate which winrate bb/100 should i have playing sss to have same money income?I dont know is better to play sss or HU.,(HU is more interesting...sss is boring sometimes)

/i play one table HU or 12-24table sss!
  • 5 replies
    • spadesnaces
      spadesnaces
      Bronze
      I don't see how SSS is boring when you are playing so many tables! To answer your question with a question though, why not play both? Also why dont you play more tables of HU SNGs?
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      I try all type of holdem and i conclude that is better to play always same thing than mixing up all together.Better mastering one type and play very good than all play average.
      *SSS is very good to clear bonus os something,but after say 60-90min is to boring to me even if i play 20 table....and dont improve my game to much.
      **HU love more at the moment becasue there are no 2 same opponent so you must always think....
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      start moving up limits in HU sngs and 2-tabling imo
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      What is best softwere for SNG,especialy HU?I use pokertracker in Cash game but in sng dont know what use?Holdem Manger maybe or some different?

-i need software to see my roi,atm,to review my game...and so on,and that is autoimport result not like in PT3 manualy.... :s_cool:
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      Holdem manager just revamped their tourney section so it's pretty good. I recommend.