This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

continue with HU or go back to SSS

• extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Hello,After 1000sng HU 5$ and 10$ on stars and fultiltpoker i have roi average of 20% playing one table ....is that good?
      -How calculate which winrate bb/100 should i have playing sss to have same money income?I dont know is better to play sss or HU.,(HU is more interesting...sss is boring sometimes)

/i play one table HU or 12-24table sss!
  • 5 replies
    • spadesnaces
      spadesnaces
      Bronze
      I don't see how SSS is boring when you are playing so many tables! To answer your question with a question though, why not play both? Also why dont you play more tables of HU SNGs?
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      I try all type of holdem and i conclude that is better to play always same thing than mixing up all together.Better mastering one type and play very good than all play average.
      *SSS is very good to clear bonus os something,but after say 60-90min is to boring to me even if i play 20 table....and dont improve my game to much.
      **HU love more at the moment becasue there are no 2 same opponent so you must always think....
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      start moving up limits in HU sngs and 2-tabling imo
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      What is best softwere for SNG,especialy HU?I use pokertracker in Cash game but in sng dont know what use?Holdem Manger maybe or some different?

-i need software to see my roi,atm,to review my game...and so on,and that is autoimport result not like in PT3 manualy.... :s_cool:
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      Holdem manager just revamped their tourney section so it's pretty good. I recommend.