the 50USD promo

• robyouall
      robyouall
      Bronze
      Hello i just finnished the quis on saturday the 23rd and registered on mansion poker with the promo code. now it is wednesday 26 of may and still no 50usd?? did anyone have to wait longer than 4 days, i did not recieve any mail regarding that? and i have checked my junkmail folder as well.
  • 7 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Your mail shall arrive soon, it may take up to 4 business days (weekends don't count!) for it to arrive and it's only monday, so please be a bit patient and everything shall be fine :) . If you don't recieve mail until wednesday/thursday please post here and we'll look into it :) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • robyouall
      robyouall
      Bronze
      i just recieve ticket and the problem was wrong account name, i just miss spelled, sorry about that, i have corrected it in the ticket now so it will be ok soon;)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I am glad you've had your problem solved and I am looking forward to see you get integrated in our community :) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Agree with Primzi,

It was the weekend, so might be why the delay. Should be coming soon, if you didn't receive an e-mail with an ID check.

Did you make sure to enter your mansion screen name on this page

and then press save at the bottom?

If you didn't get ID check, and entered your screen name, everything should be coming to you, just be patient :)
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      As you can see I'm quite a slow typer, so missed last 2 posts. Glad you got it worked out, hope to see you around the forums soon!
    • robyouall
      robyouall
      Bronze
      thanks and i realy hope to stay around too, hope i can use this site to become succesful in my future, have been studying some tips and it looks good according to my experiences from earlier playing.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello robyouall

Good to hear that you have found your ticket :)

Welcome to the site and I hope to see you around the forums!

Best regards
      SoyCD