Free stake captial

• nasirjones81
      nasirjones81
      Bronze
      Hey i got a stake about 4 months ago and sadly the money has all lost. I was wondering if there is any other stakes or starting capitals i can get besides mansion poker because that is the site i was already staked at.

cheers,
      nasir
  • 7 replies
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      tell some friends
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      try to invite some friends, or try freeroll
      IMO, if you deposit your own money, you will play more seriously and learn faster
    • jupiterthegreat999
      jupiterthegreat999
      Bronze
      wtf, you lost all your money? did you stick to BRM or the strategy? I really cannot see how you can lose it all if you play sensibly...

i suggest quitting. if you deposit, you will just become a fish.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Lol jupiter,it aint that much of a tragedy to get busted.
      I have busted rolls many times last 7 months of playing online poker but am improving last 2 months.
      Apart from being an online fish as u say thought i am almost 2K-2.5K euros up playing last year live poker.So dont be so cruel about busting rolls.I dont think that every succesfull online player got where he is at now without ever getting broke.But maybe i am a fish after all :f_biggrin:

Cheers
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I never got broke...
    • jupiterthegreat999
      jupiterthegreat999
      Bronze
      seconded... though I am nowhere near successful, but I haven't lost any of my own money or the starting capital (which I treat as my own money)

okay fair enough, Pavlos, point taken. I am just really curious about how you can go bust that easily though.

For twice in a row, I tried to move up a limit in cash games and sit and goes, my bankrolls took huge tumbles (the 2nd time was today), but I had the sense to realise maybe I am trying to move up too quickly.

Even when I first started playing without poker strategy, the most I was ever down from my first deposit was $4.

I am really interested in how you went bust though.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Well to be honest i have been broke 3 times.
      First 2 where due to depositing 10euros and having fun at NL10 and when doubling up straight to NL25 and on and on(never got further than NL50)
      Last 1 was due to tilt.
      What i was trying to say is that because someone checked the strategy and cause he didnt do his homework good :f_biggrin: has gone bust it doesnt means he aint got a chance to ever improve.That's almost ridicoulous.As i told ya last year i am playing live poker with a nice success but before that there was another year when i just started playing when i wasnt winning that much,maybe some here and there.