What poker site?

• OriZ
      OriZ
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I lost my 50$ Bonus on PartyPoker and i didn't like PP at all.
      So I read articles and studie them. And i feel that im ready to play again with new knowledges. But i want to change poker site. So wich poker site do you think is best for new players? I will deposit about 20 $ and start play at micro limits.
      I'm choosing from PokerStars and Full Tilt poker. What are advantages and disadvantages of these sites for newbies?
      Feel free to suggest and other sites.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Moved to General Poker Discussion
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by OriZ
      Hello,
      I lost my 50$ Bonus on PartyPoker and i didn't like PP at all.
      So I read articles and studie them. And i feel that im ready to play again with new knowledges. But i want to change poker site. So wich poker site do you think is best for new players? I will deposit about 20 $ and start play at micro limits.
      I'm choosing from PokerStars and Full Tilt poker. What are advantages and disadvantages of these sites for newbies?
      Feel free to suggest and other sites.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english
      Hey OriZ

If its possible you should consider depositing more money then $20. If you play sss, thats only 10 buy ins at nl10 and couldn't buy in for less at the lower limits.

If its your first time depositing money on these sites I would deposit for the maximum bonus money allowed on these sites. Just so you can clear some bonus money as your building up your br.

Pokerstars

You only collect poker points when the pot reaches $8.00. At the lowest limits you wouldn't even be collecting any.

Lots of tables to choose from at any time of the day.

Competition is weak for the most part.

Full tilt

Large deposit bonus compared to pokerstars.

Rake is double at nl10.

Again lots of tables at any time of day.

Personally if i were you I would go with pokerstars since your just starting out. Try and deposit at least $50 and go from there. With that you will get $50 in extra bonus money, you will then just have to go out and earn it.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      2 very important things about the post above.

Rake is NOT double for the lower limits, it is 6.67% compared to 5% on pokerstars.

Also big thing you did not consider is rakeback. If you'd grind a huge volume, rakeback can be a good steady stream of income!