whats a freeroll?

• arsgov
      arsgov
      Bronze
      hey,
      i lost all the 50$ from the quiz and i left with just 0.08$ lol.. this isn't enough even to the smallest table :/
      and i have just about 6 ftps..

i see there are tables called freerolls, so what exactly is it?? is that a game for free or something?..

anyway, if you guys know any way i can play with what i got, plz tell me!
      thankssss
  • 5 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      yep its free...........usually 2700 players battling to share $50 :D
    • numpaf
      numpaf
      Bronze
      Before continue playing, first you need to find out why you lost the $50. Did you follow proper BRM or you have some big leaks in your game? Read all the articles again, watch some videos, post some of your hands in the hand evaluation forums. Then deposit some of your own money and enjoy winning :) .

Freeroll is a tournament with no entry fee. Usually the prizes are small and there are many entants. So it could be really difficult to make any money there, especially if you haven't played tourneys so far. Last time I participated in a freeroll on FTP I won $2 after 4-5 hours of play, lol :f_biggrin:
    • Haficek77
      Haficek77
      Bronze
      You should found leaks before going broke.
    • arsgov
      arsgov
      Bronze
      thanks for the answers guys,
      but when i get into fulltilt and try to register on a freeroll tournament, there is no option of "register now" like in cash tournaments.
      why is that?
      and how can i really play in a freeroll?
      should i have atleast some dollars in my chasier or something?
      thanks in advanced!!
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by numpaf
      Last time I participated in a freeroll on FTP I won $2 after 4-5 hours of play, lol :f_biggrin:
      The same for me, I managed to make it 5$ by playing SSS :s_biggrin:

arsgov:
      Freerolls are free so You don't have to have any money on Your account. Some freerolls are however restricted. Watch the turney lobby for details. As I remember, freerolls without any restrictions are "100$ freeroll" ones. They are running few times a day. But You have to be quickly since theese turneys are filling up very fast. When the registration starts, register button appears.

But best way is deposit own money imo. At least it will force You to play solid poker.

another way for You is tell-a-friend ;)