Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO antonmarcuz ($31.18)
      BTN NooneBluffMe ($34.34)
      SB valote49 ($25.05)
      BB JCH49 ($36.35)

Pre-flop: ($0.45, 5 players) Hero is 5:club: 4:club:
      1 fold, NooneBluffMe raises to $1.05, Hero calls $1.05, 2 folds

Flop: 4:heart: A:club: T:spade: ($2.55, 2 players)
      NooneBluffMe bets $1.20, Hero calls $1.20

Turn: 5:diamond: ($4.95, 2 players)
      NooneBluffMe checks, Hero bets $2.40, NooneBluffMe calls $2.40

River: Q:spade: ($9.75, 2 players)
      NooneBluffMe bets $4.80, Hero calls $4.80

Final Pot: $19.35
  • 1 reply
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      What position are you? I don't get it, how does BU raise and acts first postflop.

Well first of all the call preflop is meh hard to say depends on the guy, where he's raising from, what position you have (which I don't get here) and his stats. Generally I like 3betting more, unless you're planning on turning the nuts.

On this flop.. it's pretty close wheither to float or not again it depends on the guy, but he has to be pretty losish to be raising many non-A hands from.. wherever he's raising. I don't really like the float on this flop because it usually (depending on the guy..) hits his range pretty hard and you don't have many outs.

On the turn you should bet more both with the nutz and the bluff. $3 or so might be good, maybe a little more even.

On the river.. it's a really weird donk. I don't really get it. It either feels like the nuts (AQ, QQ?) that went for PC on the turn and rivered something and now bets for value, or it could possibly be some kind of weird blocking bet with a TP kind of hand (AK?). The thing is, if you raise the river you'll most likely be isolating yourself against better hands because I don't expect him to call a raise with AK on this board after you played it this way. So I like the call on the river (you can't just fold of course).