NBA playoffs anyone?

• 36 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Yes, I've watched some of the lakers games, they are very good!

I have a dilema: I have been a laker fan since the 80's (Kareem,Magic,Worthy,etc) but I'm not a Kobe fan so I root for the nuggets lol

Chauncey Billups is the man! Go Nuggets!
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      unfortunatly noone is broadcasting the magic-cavs game here, also the final will be missing :s_cry:

I want the lakers to lose badly :D go nuggets, and on the east anyone is good for me.
    • neriukasas
      neriukasas
      Bronze
      Im following it, but just hate that european NBA TV channel, which doesnt show NBA conference finals. Would be nice to see Cavs vs Nuggets in he final, coz both teams have lithuanian players, but also like Kobe and Lakers.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      unfortunatly noone is broadcasting the magic-cavs game here, also the final will be missing :s_cry:

I want the lakers to lose badly :D go nuggets, and on the east anyone is good for me.
      Nice!! didn't think there'd be such a good turnout! im nuggets FTW!!

dunno if anyone watched the game last night.. but if they keep playing like they did yesterday they got a chance to go all the way. Melo and Billups had a horrible first half but There was a new J.R Smith out there... the birdmans a beast.. i can't wait for the next game!
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      alejandrosh.. where you live?

Well I'll watch it for sure, I could try to record it.. (not sure how this works on digital cable, but could try) and post it online if i can figure it out! just like a upload site or something.
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      wow!
      finally a thread about the playoffs :D
      I thought about starting one myself a few weeks ago but didn't know there really are fans here that constantly follow the games (ok, I knew there were a few betters but not fans :P )

I watched almost every game since the playoffs started but with a few exceptions I missed the 4th quarters as it was already 7.00 AM here...

am as well a denver fan. don't really 'love' melo's style, but I like billups and their team the most. I also like the magics team but I would like to see a final between the nuggets and the cavs because of the show that would bring.

lakers going busto this series will be the happiest day for me since the day the celtics went home :s_cool:
      oh and :s_o: @ birdman's block last night !!!

I usually watch the games over satellite tv @ my girlfriend's place on a huge ass LCD but sometimes I follow them online while playing a few tables and discussing the plays over Ymess with one of my best friends and team mates.
      so if anyone's interested, I can post some links for the next matches. the image / broadcast quality isn't great but is still good enough to see the game if you have no other options (and you get the US commentary, not chinesse / local idiots :P )
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Birdman is the man! And a bird ...I guess
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      alejandrosh.. where you live?
      Colombia, and espn only broadcasts until the west conference finals.

anyway probably going to find a way to look at the final , sopcast or something like that :)
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Birdman is an absolute monster. Especially to come back from 2 year drug suspension and be like that. thats beast. Hes one of the players thats the most fun to watch when hes on defense, see him anticipate the shot to block and all. Hes just nasty. I'm excited to watch the magic (hopefully) beat out king james again.

All this talkin about basketball and watchin it, I miss playing, might end up going right now :D
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Where can I see the Cavs/Magic games online or on radio at least? My cable doesnt show it apparently.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Didn't bother to check them all. But good place to look i guess?

lol

http://techpp.com/2009/04/13/10-ways-to-watch-nba-playoffs-2009-online-for-free/

just googled watch nba playoffs live online or something. Can search for other ones if no good ones there. Game starts in 50 mins :D
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Didn't bother to check them all. But good place to look i guess?

lol

http://techpp.com/2009/04/13/10-ways-to-watch-nba-playoffs-2009-online-for-free/

just googled watch nba playoffs live online or something. Can search for other ones if no good ones there. Game starts in 50 mins :D
      wow thnx
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=4a08b01fc26d0

you have to download veetle first then go to this channel. 2nd quarter but if lebron's leg doesn't hold they can kiss the final goodbye imo :/
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      OVERTIME!

now im completely for the magic in this game, but i got one thing to say about lebron!

CLUTCH!!!
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      OVERTIME!

now im completely for the magic in this game, but i got one thing to say about lebron!

CLUTCH!!!
      We had an energy outage with 4 minutes left in the game :f_o:
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      and somehow dwight howard, after not a great 2nd half. became a total beast!
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      howard kept 'em in the game but still I did some huge cheering for lewis and turkoglu !! awesome playoff games for them

what about tonight's game ? lakers are a defo favorite but I guess we'll finally be able to see if denver really got those 'defending kobe' moves up'n running
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      If they play at all like they did on monday I'm confident they have a very good chance of winning. Just good, team, solid basketball. And if Melo is better *fingers crossed* then IT IS ON!
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      *fingers crossed*
      +1