How can i earn money on my sleeping gold mine.

    • adrian4500
      adrian4500
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.03.2008 Posts: 22
      Hi 2 years back i struck gold when i won the 250 k dollar sunday guarentee on ipoker by playing on bet365 for 50000 dollars. Ive not thoaugt about it before, but my freind told me it pb is worth some dollars the hand history soh i had bet365 resend it. Now im wondering how can i make most money, and have most people learn by the experience i gained from the hands played. Should i make a video, is someone intresting in buying it. I have screen shots also that i thook in order for my father to belive it still on my old computer.

      Some people have asked me to buy , the hh and screen shot pb to boost for a win they did not recive. Personally i whould like to make some video , learning tool put it on youtube with the ps affilate , or something to bring some cash. Others says ebay is the way to go action out the hand history and screen shots and see what it brings.

      I whould like some great ideas , from my fellow pokerstrategy members. What whould you have done with it.

      I think the hand history is great not bechause, im playing super good poker or anything but bechause it shows how an average player that won the seat tru a sattelite managed the big pay day.

      All the basic mistakes are there, the pitfall you should not fall into but also som great reads and lay down.

      Please post some great ideas, and if its used ill obviusly reward the person.
  • 25 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.03.2008 Posts: 2,410
      Hi adrian4500,

      If you get anything for it i'd be surprised and shocked.

      If you played it excellently - then yes, you could make it into a video yourself, and maybe make a few $$$. But if your not a coach then I doubt it'd even be worth much.

      If you wanted someone else to make it into a video, I fail to see how you'd make money.

      If you played it average/poor(as you make it sound your very self) - then what makes it worth anything to anyone? Theres no educational value in watching someone play bad.


      Bare in mind theres people winning these tourneys every single day of the week, and theres hand histories galore. Give up on the idea of ever making anything from it (especially big money).

      It's not a gold mine,
      Stiev
    • AnderX
      AnderX
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.12.2008 Posts: 170
      No succeses besides that one?
      U should have won other tourenys by now whit a part from those money
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.07.2008 Posts: 903
      Pokerstars replay all their big (e.g. sunday 1,000,000) final tables in full........

      You not gonna make a thing I'm afraid
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.03.2008 Posts: 3,323
      I'll pay you 1000$ for it
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.04.2009 Posts: 664
      Originally posted by adrian4500
      Hi 2 years back i struck gold when i won the 250 k dollar sunday guarentee on ipoker by playing on bet365 for 50000 dollars. Ive not thoaugt about it before, but my freind told me it pb is worth some dollars the hand history soh i had bet365 resend it. Now im wondering how can i make most money, and have most people learn by the experience i gained from the hands played. Should i make a video, is someone intresting in buying it. I have screen shots also that i thook in order for my father to belive it still on my old computer.

      Some people have asked me to buy , the hh and screen shot pb to boost for a win they did not recive. Personally i whould like to make some video , learning tool put it on youtube with the ps affilate , or something to bring some cash. Others says ebay is the way to go action out the hand history and screen shots and see what it brings.

      I whould like some great ideas , from my fellow pokerstrategy members. What whould you have done with it.

      I think the hand history is great not bechause, im playing super good poker or anything but bechause it shows how an average player that won the seat tru a sattelite managed the big pay day.

      All the basic mistakes are there, the pitfall you should not fall into but also som great reads and lay down.

      Please post some great ideas, and if its used ill obviusly reward the person.
      I think you can make money from it by making a video, posting it on youtube and paste your PS referral there. People will think that they also can make that much money if they sign up for PokerStrategy and you'll get bucks for them when they earn enough points.
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.03.2008 Posts: 565
      I dont think you know how BIG the pokerworld is today. Peope win big tourneys every day all year long. How big of a market do you think it is for a two year old tourney?

      I think this is the only way you would make money of it; (And even then I doubt it would be worth the time to make the video.)

      Originally posted by luitzen
      I think you can make money from it by making a video, posting it on youtube and paste your PS referral there. People will think that they also can make that much money if they sign up for PokerStrategy and you'll get bucks for them when they earn enough points.
      Its not a goldmine.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.04.2009 Posts: 664
      Originally posted by Vargan
      Its not a goldmine.
      I agree with you 'bout that.
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.01.2009 Posts: 1,152
      Originally posted by ihufa
      I'll pay you 1000$ for it
      i bid 2K for this brilliant material
    • FirestormX
      FirestormX
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.04.2009 Posts: 54
      Be happy you won the 50K to begin with!
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.09.2008 Posts: 2,214
      So you won 50k.... and now want to make money using the HHs?

      Busto?
    • adrian4500
      adrian4500
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.03.2008 Posts: 22
      I thaought pokerstars and fulltilt only showed the final table?

      That dosent tell much how the people got there, the final table in a major tournament is not someplace most people will ever go a lot if any. I belive my hh , for the entry win shows more importan aspect then most people here give me credit for. How did an average player like me go tru the many hours of play. Special in early stage. How did i play agressive, tight, passive? My HH is not the bible of poker, but considering it did cash me an major payday and first place it ceartinly is a way to go. I did got lucky a few times that for sure, but you will se 1 pattern. I changed my play style a lot , playing evryhand diffrently, and considerd my opponents well. I picked my spot, and had a lot of suprinsing play bechause i was soh focused, i started thinking beyond average play. Where i sat up image of tight just to steal a big pot , when som flush board came in a later hand. I started playing outside my hands and more my opponents. I already know that i will never have that focus agein cause evrytime i play the big tournaments i do it to earn money. However back then the focus was only on the poker, i won the entry tru sattelite and highest buy in was 33 dollar before it. I dident think much about my chances to win money , soh evry desicion i made wasent blurry. I went with my gut and read , and played 100% focused.


      I dont think you know how BIG the pokerworld is today. Peope win big tourneys every day all year long. How big of a market do you think it is for a two year old tourney?

      Did you ever win a big tourny? did you ever see all the hands a player went tru to take down 50k +.

      DecMate if your offer is real, ill consider it unless someone bids higher. ihufa and DecMate its hards to know if your offer are genuin or not. But if they are please inform me and we will find something out. C

      Could anyone please inform me how i can upload some pick of the screenshots to prof my win.

      I understand if people dosent trust something soh unreal without evidence
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 4,346
      two years old HH are worth something :f_confused:
    • adrian4500
      adrian4500
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.03.2008 Posts: 22
      I was never a high volume player to begin with, and not after it either. Perhaps only 1000 dollars went back to poker, and ofcourse dident know what bm was. Most money was spent on other things. Thats why im useing it to hopefully get a new bigger roll to try my luck on the higher buyin tournaments agein.

      Yes ive won other tournaments, and cashed in. But its not the same as to win a 250 k guarentee.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.04.2009 Posts: 664
      I'd say it's worth nothing and anyone who's bidding $1k or $2k is joking around. If you had filmed it (when you were playing the tournament) you could have posted it on Youtube and give your PokerStrategy referral in the description. You might get some visits and some people might click your referral. This is not the fact however, so you can't earn anything in this way.

      Your hand histories aren't worth anything and screenshots aren't either. Photoshop is so easy and changing the hand histories is even easier as only a text editor like notepad is required.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.04.2008 Posts: 5,545
      Originally posted by adrian4500
      I belive my hh , for the entry win shows more importan aspect then most people here give me credit for. How did an average player like me go tru the many hours of play. Special in early stage. How did i play agressive, tight, passive? My HH is not the bible of poker, but considering it did cash me an major payday and first place it ceartinly is a way to go.
      It's a motivational, inspirational story with ups and downs and a real lesson at the end: sounds like the bibble allright.

      Sell it in hardback copy imo
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 17.01.2008 Posts: 9,508
      5k$ once!
      I'd bid more, I only have to make a loan from the bank.BRB in 2 hours.
    • rhinoneil
      rhinoneil
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.04.2008 Posts: 1,159
      To be honest its old news and whilst 50K is a great win, its just not in the same league as some of the other massive wins that are happening every day now.
      The only value it has is purely as an interesting anecdote.
      Nobody is going to pay $1 for your hand history etc.
      If people want to buy HH, they would surely buy a more current Sunday Million winner, but no one seems to be selling which would seem to indicate that there are no buyers.
      I would just consider yourself lucky to have made the $50K and move on.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Joined: 20.02.2008 Posts: 6,356
      Hello adrian4500,

      In order to stop this thread from de-railing into a trolling fest I'll put in some honest words here.

      Your hand history is probably very interesting to look through, but as cannell already said it is by far a gold mine.

      Especially this
      I changed my play style a lot , playing evryhand diffrently, and considerd my opponents well. I picked my spot, and had a lot of suprinsing play bechause i was soh focused, i started thinking beyond average play. Where i sat up image of tight just to steal a big pot , when som flush board came in a later hand. I started playing outside my hands and more my opponents.


      is problematic since your hand history does not include reads or notes you made on your opponents and is not commented by you.

      It might be interesting to put into a hand replayer and to record as a video - where a professional player judges your play - but this is would be something that you would learn from as well and therefore not something you would be paid for.

      If someone gave you $10-$50 for it you should take it - since they would probably do it out of personal interested & anything above that is pretty much non-realistic.

      Best regards
      SoyCD
    • adrian4500
      adrian4500
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.03.2008 Posts: 22
      Funny enough my thaoughts regarding hands is still something i have cause i was naturally braging about my play to my freinds. Soh many of them was watching me play, and i was telling my thaougths true msn too them. I still have those logs, i think i will put up a hell of a video useing those logs of my thaought patern as referance, my own thaought on the play back then and what i whould do diffrant. It will be a funny, good video i will post the link when its finished.

      Trust me is gone be fucking gold.
    • 1
    • 2