Known players:    
      Hero:
      $2,00
      MP2:
      $4,88
      CO:
      $4,36

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q:heart: , Q:spade:
      Hero raises to $0,08, MP2 calls $0,08, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0,14, 4 folds, MP2 calls $0,06.

Flop: ($0,39) 9:heart: , J:club: , 5:club: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, CO bets $0,18, MP2 folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,39

The strategy tells me, if there is a raise behind me i shall fold QQ.. It just somehow doesnt feel so i want to make sure of it =)
  • 4 replies
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Hehe I had to look back to basic strategy and they don't tell you you should always fold QQ!

From this article:

"What if someone raises behind you?

YOU HAVE A POCKET PAIR

You can consider making a call with pocket pairs other than AA or KK if you and your opponent both have at least 20 times the raise left in your stacks.

As with the Call20 rule, you are speculating on hitting a set on the flop. If you do, you have good chances at winning your opponent's entire stack.

THE OPPONENT MAKES A MINIMUM RAISE

You will often find players making minimum raises at lower limit games. Whatever reasons they might have, there is little sense in making such a move. If you have already entered the hand and someone makes a minimum raise, you call, unless you have AA or KK, in which case you reraise."

So you made a mistake there, you should have called even with 22 :P , and with QQ here I think I'd have reraised trying to be HU on the flop.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Wow i feel ashamed :D You are right i had to miss that.. Well iv read the articles several times but i guess i shoul read them again and again =) Anyway im happy to find some of my leaks and to learn and learn, thx! =)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      QQ is shove pf, especially on that level
      Don´t be afraid to play QQ for stacks pf
      Mostly you´re ahead their raising range
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Oh ye its true i see ppl going broke with much worse hands on NL2, its nice to hear that i can shove QQ preflop =) I mean now i see SHC cant rly show you everything ;) thx