This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

100$ no deposit bonus offer

• kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      we’re offering you a fantastic bonus of $100.00 USD. Just collect 1000 PartyPoints and the cash is yours. It's that simple! Hurry though; this bonus is only available for the next 5 days.

Didn't claim it yet, but as I found there are 30 days to clear it :)
  • 8 replies
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Yup i claimed it, but with my NL10 BR it will be hell to get 1000 points in 30 days. Nvm it's worth trying.
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      so You have to make 1000 pps first and then You will recieve 100$? Are there any parts or just a whole sum?
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      I think it's an all or nothing bonus - it forces you to play at very high volume for a month or you get nothing.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      As a follow on, you can compare the bonus they are offering to you with the 'buy a bonus' $100 (you have to buy it: the cost is 1500 pts).

For the $100 buy a bonus, you have 180 days to complete (compared to only 30);
      The bonus is released in increments of $10 for every 50 points you earn (instead of all or nothing); and
      The whole bonus is cleared after 500 points (compared to 1,000) so it's twice as easy to clear in 6x amount of time.

I know which one I'd prefer :)

Ofc, buy a bonus is only useful if you've already been playing on the site for a while to build up a good amount of points.

All the best,
      Tim
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      thx for info. In fact, I'm currently clearing 100$ buy-a-bonus and was just interested if it's worth since I cannot clear 1k points in month for sure :)
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I think it's possible to clear the bonus in 30 days, but I wish I waited a couple of days before accepting it since I'm still clearing another bonus. It's a free bonus, so you won't lose anything trying (unless it negatively influences your game ofc).
    • Dante63s
      Dante63s
      Bronze
      I cleared the last one in 28 days playing NL25, and now they offered me the same bonus again :f_confused:
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      As a follow on, you can compare the bonus they are offering to you with the 'buy a bonus' $100 (you have to buy it: the cost is 1500 pts).

For the $100 buy a bonus, you have 180 days to complete (compared to only 30);
      The bonus is released in increments of $10 for every 50 points you earn (instead of all or nothing); and
      The whole bonus is cleared after 500 points (compared to 1,000) so it's twice as easy to clear in 6x amount of time.

I know which one I'd prefer :)

Ofc, buy a bonus is only useful if you've already been playing on the site for a while to build up a good amount of points.

All the best,
      Tim

Let me do some calculations. You buy the $100 Buy-a-Bonus for 1k5 PartyPoints. Then you need additional 500 PartyPoints to clear it. So you will need a total of 2k PartyPoints to clear the whole bonus. For the $100 fixed bonus, you get it for free and need only 1k PartyPoints to release it. So if you are capable of accumulating 1k points within 1 month, why don't take it? It is +EV.