What Level Please ??

• PlayerPB
      PlayerPB
      Global
      HI I HAVE PASSED THE POKER STRATEGY QUIZ AND AM AWAITING THE BANKROLL GOING INTO MY MANSION ACCOUNT...AT WHAT LEVEL SHOULD I BE PLAYING IN YOUR OPINION WITH THE MONEY I AM GOING TO RECIEVE...SHOULD I PLAY CASH..6 10 SEATS..STT,S ???
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello PlayerPB,

Congratulations on passing the quiz and welcome to the forums.

My suggestion would be to read the basic strategy articles on Fixed Limit, SSS and SnGs and decide if you are attracted to one strategy more than the other as, imo, it is a personal choice as to which strategy you start with.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • PlayerPB
      PlayerPB
      Global
      THANKS STEVE..HAVE A PLAN OF ATTACK IN MIND ..IM THINKING MICRO STAKES 10 HANDED PLAYING THE SHORT STACK STRATEGY TO BUILD MY BANKROLL..THEN RE ASSES WITH THE HELP OF SOME OF THE MORE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS ON THE FORUM....
    • bordzter
      bordzter
      Bronze
      best of luck on mansion and on SSS... thats also where i started my career with PS quite a time ago... :D :D :D
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PlayerPB
      THANKS STEVE..HAVE A PLAN OF ATTACK IN MIND ..IM THINKING MICRO STAKES 10 HANDED PLAYING THE SHORT STACK STRATEGY TO BUILD MY BANKROLL..THEN RE ASSES WITH THE HELP OF SOME OF THE MORE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS ON THE FORUM....
      What's with the capslock? :f_eek:
      In my opinion SSS is the best way to start. With the $50 capital you receive from PokerStrategy you should be playing SSS on NL10 (0.05/0.10 blinds) with a buy-in of $2. Good luck to you :f_grin: