Poker Ratings

• PlayerPB
      PlayerPB
      Global
      PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST SITE FOR ME TO USE TO FIND OUT PLAYER RANKINGS FOR THE IPOKER NETWORK...ALSO WHICH DO YOU ADVISE ME TO USE ...PT3 OR HOLD EM MANAGER ,WILL BE PLAYING ON MANSION :s_cool:
  • 4 replies
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Hello,

could you please retype the text in a bigger size, because i can't understand your question?

Regards :f_p:
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PlayerPB
      PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST SITE FOR ME TO USE TO FIND OUT PLAYER RANKINGS FOR THE IPOKER NETWORK...ALSO WHICH DO YOU ADVISE ME TO USE ...PT3 OR HOLD EM MANAGER ,WILL BE PLAYING ON MANSION :s_cool:
      Im not sure what site offers rankings for Ipoker network but you should try to ask around the forum for so called "player databases".

PT3 or Holdemmanager I would defiantly recommend Holdem Manager as I've always found it alot more user friendly than PT. its also available in the German PS shop here: http://de.shop.pokerstrategy.com/Software/Holdem-Omaha-Manager at discounted price.
      If you dont feel like spending money on such software PokerStrategy offers a similar one for free which is called Elephant and can be found in the download section.

And please cut the caps lock man :f_cool:
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PlayerPB
      PT3 OR HOLD EM MANAGER
      They both have trials so you should download and try them both.

PT3 is a little more user friendly and doesn't seem to chug as much as HEM though. For the most part they have the same features.

PokerTracker 3 on German PS Store
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      lol I didn't know I could buy HEM with discount at PS store =/ (me <-- noob)

I've been using it for almost a week (and I play in mansion), and so far I'm happy with it. Haven't tried PT, though.